Turbotraderpro.com

Peroli

Recruit
This trader is offering a deal called “Copy my trades”
Before purchasing he told me that I was buying an EA that provided signal which required an operator to act upon.
All went well for the first month, turning a profit.
At the end of the month losses amounting to 3x the achieved profit.
I was then told that the “Robot” autonomously opened and closed trades and was not interfered with.
I have now discovered that the robot runs a classic martingale system, which I believe if left unsupervised will inevitably result in losses.
First of all, I feel misled in as much as I am not copying a traders trades, I am simply copying a robot.
Secondly I bought into a supervised trading system that has not been provided.
The trader (Tony Born from Brisbane) often posted screenshots of his trades encouraging people to join his ‘copy trade’ deal, as well as telegram signal groups etc. He shows profits that are very impressive indeed. He has since told me that the vast majority of his profits come from an account (gold 1min scalping) that is unavailable for anyone else to benefit from.
Has any else had any experience of working with turbotraderpro.com?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
This trader is offering a deal called “Copy my trades”
Before purchasing he told me that I was buying an EA that provided signal which required an operator to act upon.
All went well for the first month, turning a profit.
At the end of the month losses amounting to 3x the achieved profit.
I was then told that the “Robot” autonomously opened and closed trades and was not interfered with.
I have now discovered that the robot runs a classic martingale system, which I believe if left unsupervised will inevitably result in losses.
First of all, I feel misled in as much as I am not copying a traders trades, I am simply copying a robot.
Secondly I bought into a supervised trading system that has not been provided.
The trader (Tony Born from Brisbane) often posted screenshots of his trades encouraging people to join his ‘copy trade’ deal, as well as telegram signal groups etc. He shows profits that are very impressive indeed. He has since told me that the vast majority of his profits come from an account (gold 1min scalping) that is unavailable for anyone else to benefit from.
Has any else had any experience of working with turbotraderpro.com?
Never heard about them but you can share your view as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17353/TurboTraderPro.com