Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

As I see, you opened this thread more than 10 years ago; but unfortunately till now there have so many traders who mixed up the Forex trading with gambling! If I try to make quick money here, then surely I’ll suffer! Money management is so important!

The series of winning traders that produce 100x gain is highly unlikely but still statistically possible even for a noob. But if we talk about expected value of average investor, there is no strategy for that goal

As I see, you opened this thread more than 10 years ago; but unfortunately till now there have so many traders who mixed up the Forex trading with gambling! If I try to make quick money here, then surely I’ll suffer! Money management is so important!
Yes I agree, here about risk management is very important to keep the account in an uncertain market, tight risk management will longer life although the trading system still needs to be improved

With margingale you can do that, but nobody knows how many attempts you should try to do that... maybe you will first lose 990 to then gain 1000, but waste a lot of time trying to game the market. Not a good one approach.

It is not realistic to expect to turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading, as forex trading involves a high level of risk and volatility. Trading forex requires knowledge, skill, experience, and discipline, and success is not guaranteed. It is important to approach forex trading with a long-term perspective, focusing on developing a sound trading plan, managing risk effectively, and maintaining discipline in the face of market fluctuations.

Back