Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

That awkward moment when you don't know if this thread was started seriously, or if the guy who started it just wanted to troll us all :)

Shhh.... don't frighten the troll. We're still putting leaves over the cover to the spike filled pit. :p

Hello guys,

How many of you have the potential to turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading?

Have it be possible for you and how did u do it?

Please answer any body! best regards

Jack :)
sounds like super risky gambling.
no one should think this way if you treat trading as a serious business.

I have not learned or heard about anyone who turned $10 into $1000, but I know one who turned a two digit account into 4-digit account in a month or less. Even so, that is way too extraordinary. it won't happen too often.

I have not learned or heard about anyone who turned $10 into $1000, but I know one who turned a two digit account into 4-digit account in a month or less. Even so, that is way too extraordinary. it won't happen too often.

It can be 1 time in 1000 years, but i am not a lucky man))I think it is impossible to turn 10$ to 1000 in one day

If you are seeking to make profits on an hourly or on a daily basis, I can only assume that you have to trade on a lower time frame.

Even though scalping might be a viable and profitable trading method, it is nonetheless difficult to profit consistently every day what more every hour. On top of that, with only $10 to start with? You have to remember that we should never risk more than 3% of our capital per trade. So you do the math.

Totally agree. If we can turn $10 to $ 1000 with in one day. Every one will do forex trading. No need to do day jobs or any other business. Everyone can be big millionaires. Even in gambling I don't think so.

Back