Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

Forex is not for those who only dream. We have to work hard and then we can turn these 10 bucks into 100 bucks. Then keep trading wisely and you can reach the target one day but it will take quite a long time.
What I was driving at on that post was that most traders focus on the money and not on trading well. if the focus is on the former, then disaster is nearly inevitable. if on the latter, then there's genuine chance of success.

Physically impossible, no. 7 super risky trades to double an account would give you 128 times your starting investment. The issue is that the odds of winning even one of these trades would likely be less than 50%, so the chances of surviving all 7 would be extremely low. Playing roulette in Las Vegas would probably give you better chances.

Its possible in only one day but if you have a cent account and a good strategy that gives you 75 - 85% winning rate then you may achieve this target over some months time.

Its possible in only one day but if you have a cent account and a good strategy that gives you 75 - 85% winning rate then you may achieve this target over some months time.

So do you have this 75% - 85% winning rate system ???

Interesting know....

What is a cent account? I don't think that is offered in most brokers.

A cent account let's each cent appear to be a dollar inside the account. This can be useful as a bridging step between demo and a larger live account.

It can also be used to try to convince potential account management clients that you are trading $10k of your own money when you really have only $100 at risk. Worse are the 000 accounts. For those, each dollar appears to be $1000.

So do you have this 75% - 85% winning rate system ???

Interesting know....

Not yet but I am practicing on a system that can give 15 - 20 pips consistently with a very high winning rate. The problem is only of risk to reward ratio in that system, as SL have to be at least 25 -30 pips.

Not yet but I am practicing on a system that can give 15 - 20 pips consistently with a very high winning rate. The problem is only of risk to reward ratio in that system, as SL have to be at least 25 -30 pips.

Let's take a worst case scenario - wins are 15 pips and losses are 30 pips. If you can win twice as many trades as you lose, you're at breakeven. If you can win more than 2 out of 3 on this system, you can make profit.

I prefer to see the risk-reward ratio go the other way, but if the winning percentages are high enough (and stay high enough), then it's possible to come out ahead with a bad risk-reward ratio.

With $10, I can only trade 0.01 volume with my 1:100 leverage! In a day I can make $5 only and I am happy because if things goes opposite, I will lose only $5! I need $5 as a free margin so nothing can be done with $10, at least $15 is required with a 1:100 leverage...

Back