Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

If you are beginner in forex, forget about such high earnings. I think that this would be hard also for professional traders. It is better to take small steps and set for yourself achievable targets

small steps and small profit taking is a safe side for traders either they are beginners or have some experience. I will never say you can make $1000 from just 410. It is nearly impossible. The market will not give you much favor that you get this much profit in a day. Invest a good amount after having trading skills to make a good percentage of profit.

Still very difficult for me if get a task must make turn from $10 to $1000, but if look on demo contest or real contest, still surprising because most of them able to increase money in high-profit trading, so make $10 to $1000 in forex trading indeed possible, but not all included in requirement

Oh, I don't like this, because it is after such statements that traders start to believe massively that they will also have, and trading turns into a total game. Be careful with such statements and do not believe that everything will turn out just like that.

To make 1000 from $10 you have to make a series of winning trades using big leverage (i.e. take high risk) which is extremely unlikely probability scenario. It is impossible to pick entry points with such a precision where volatility won't kill you.

No if you want to achive returns like that there is 0 risk managment and there for will not achive this target

It seems almost impossible to turn a too small amount into a big amount. even consistency in profits will take a lot of time to get this target because with just $10 you will not make a high profit at once you have to collect cents as profit. I think if you had a good trading skill you must invest a reasonable amount to grow your capital fast. Otherwise, you are not the luckiest person who will get a big jump to make 100 times profit with a small amount.

This is not what tradings about mate, slow and sure growth that is beyond inflation and higher than current interest rates, compounding is the 7th 8th and 9th wonder of the world

You’re not going to turn 10 into 1000 in one day and will probably lose that money trying.

Back