Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

Can this really be done?
dont think this can be done but i am following some one who wants to go from a dead account think it was like £80 and take it to a mill. has challanged them and planning on a year to complete in 2 weeks they are at £200 so making gains

Th higher risk we
This is not what tradings about mate, slow and sure growth that is beyond inflation and higher than current interest rates, compounding is the 7th 8th and 9th wonder of the world
As a trader takes a high risk in trading, he faces difficulty is to manage it. And when people plan for compounding they forget the loss they will face in trading. capital growth and profit-taking are possible but to much profit is not safe. And with a very little amount of $10 a trader can not make $100 in a day, even experienced traders can not fulfill this target.

Hello guys,

How many of you have the potential to turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading?

Have it be possible for you and how did u do it?

Please answer any body! best regards

Jack :)
Whilst it is "possible" - the likelihood of it happening, is slim to none.
To trade at this level is more akin to a series of lucky gambles.

I think I can't even make $1000 with a 100 bucks, with 10 bucks it is nearly impossible for me. SMH!! In my view you need at least a $1000 in your account to hold on your positions. What y'all think on this? What is your minimum?

dont think this can be done but i am following some one who wants to go from a dead account think it was like £80 and take it to a mill. has challanged them and planning on a year to complete in 2 weeks they are at £200 so making gains
Wow that would be quite an achivement!

What a thread. :D If someone manage to do that he must be a magician or kind of. Otherwise, from 1000 to 10, is way more possible.

Back