Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

I will be happy if I consistently make $10 Out of $1000 investment. I can not understand how people dream so big target that is almost hard and in a very low time period. If you say they will turn this amount into a big amount in months or years then maybe it will true. In a day one can not get this much profit because capital is very low that will not support a trader to take a risk that is important to make high profits.

I will be happy if I consistently make $10 Out of $1000 investment. I can not understand how people dream so big target that is almost hard and in a very low time period. If you say they will turn this amount into a big amount in months or years then maybe it will true. In a day one can not get this much profit because capital is very low that will not support a trader to take a risk that is important to make high profits.
It seems unrealistic to me. It’s better to go slow and enhance your trading skills. Work on realistic things which could be possible. With so little capital chances of profits are way too less. Raise your capital to at least $200-$500 and then make your move.

It seems unrealistic to me. It’s better to go slow and enhance your trading skills. Work on realistic things which could be possible. With so little capital chances of profits are way too less. Raise your capital to at least $200-$500 and then make your move.
that doesn't sound very much

Hello guys,

How many of you have the potential to turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading?

Have it be possible for you and how did u do it?

Please answer any body! best regards

Jack :)

It's not possible! This is just a lie! To reach such a huge profit you'd need to use very high lot sizes (which is not possible with such a small account) or trade like crazy with lower lot sizes, and in a very volatile market. Most probably you can turn $10 into $20, but even this would be only possible with very high risk, even worse than gambling.

Back