Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

I think it's possible, but there's too little chance of that. You only need to execute successful deals with maximum risk. If you had given more than one day, for example, at least one month, an experienced trader could implement such a plan.

I think it's possible, but there's too little chance of that. You only need to execute successful deals with maximum risk. If you had given more than one day, for example, at least one month, an experienced trader could implement such a plan.
no even the best trader would not be able to achieve this

In my opinion, maybe it sounds quite pessimistically, it's impossible. The only way one can try it is scalping, however I don't think that it takes only a day. Maybe some professional tradesr from wall street can show others such focuses, but a common trader isn't able to make such amount of money in one day. Guess that it's something from the sphere of fiction, you know. If you're lucky man maybe you can try to do such thing, nobody prohibits you, but I think more that you can reach per day from this amount of money is 100-150$. If one can do that then he must be a very wealthy and lucky person.

I think it is possible but with acceptable risks this will take a lot of time because you would have to gradually increase stake and control risks very carefully.

It is possible in theory but it is next to impossible on practice. There are lots of risks of losing these $10 but there is a chance out of thousand that you'll manage to succeed, but you'd better to concentrate on consistency.

Doesn't sound like a very reachable goal to me, but I'd love to know if there really are any traders out there making this much in a single day.

You'd better stop thinking in such categories when you come to the market.
Making $1000 out of $10 looks extremely risky and unlikely. If you want to make such a sum within a day, you have to take lots of risks and be lucky at the same time. You've got to make 7 consecutive successful trades risking all of your budget all the time. It actually reminds me of sport betting more than trading. Therefore, I you think that forex market is a cash machine, you've got another think coming because such an approach to this activity is detrimental for your mental state and money. There is a kind of statistics or maybe a myth that 97% of all the traders fail. I believe that such a situation is caused by such a misconception of the essense of trading. When people have ridiculously high expectations from the market, they increase the risks and forget about common sense which leads to the absolute loss of the money depositted to the trading account. Later on such people claim that trading as a whole is a total scam as they failed to accomplish anything. Trading is just like any other business when you get paid for your abilities and knowledge. Trading should be learnt in order to understand how to make profits. More than that, a trader should learn himself in order to see how to make the right trading decisions without listening to your heart.

Back