Turn $10 into $1000 in a day by forex trading

To turn USD10 into USD1000 in a day??? Easy!....just draw (in your best hand writing and imitation) two extra "zeros" at the end of that ten dollar bill:p

If anyone tells you he/she/it can turn usd10 into usd1000 trading the forex in a day, he/she/it is either lying through his/her/it's teeth or is extremely high on something.

Check out the Demo competitions on various brokers' site and you will see some fantastic gains achieved by some competitors in the space of a week or so of trading....but none as spectacular as what you have asked.

===============

P/S But that "ancient one" might have a court magician or two who could achieve that feat:p

It would be hypothetically possible - make a series of 7 super-high risk trades, each designed to nearly double your account. Lose on any one trade and you get wiped out.

Of course, it would be about as easy as flipping a coin 7 times and getting heads each time.

Pay no attention to these other 2 Jack, I do it every day.

Just write me a check for $999.99 and I'll show you my secret, ;-)

Pharaoh- Have you ever taken the risk by trading 7 super - high risk trades.
Did you get the $1000? tell me about your experience- you seem to be a good trader

It would be hypothetically possible - make a series of 7 super-high risk trades, each designed to nearly double your account. Lose on any one trade and you get wiped out.

Of course, it would be about as easy as flipping a coin 7 times and getting heads each time.

I'm still waiting to see if someone will tell me how to rig the coin tosses on those super-risky trades. ;)

Wait, you mean I CANget rich quick? :confused: Reminds me of those infomercials back a few years ago--just follow the arrows to the lifestyle you deserve!

That awkward moment when you don't know if this thread was started seriously, or if the guy who started it just wanted to troll us all :)

Back