Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread.

Aferokhe

Recruit
Hello All,

After the FPA Traders Court update, many OP`s (Original Poster) are asking how to invite a company to the thread. So, here is the Tutorial on how to Invite a company to your thread.

After opening a thread you will get an option called "Edit Company Invitation" at your left-hand side, (You can check the screenshot) click on it.

invite-1-0-jpg.42976

Now, you will get two options "Invite now or Invite later (ShortForm of the options there)".

invite-2-jpg.41761

Click on Invite now and fill the form to Invite a company at your thread as mentioned below.

invite-3-jpg.43019

Choose the company from the drop-down menu.
2. Insert the Company email and if you got more than 1 email then you can add those by clicking "Add additional contact."
3. Now, click on submit and you are done with filling the form. Wait, still, there is a procedure to follow (check the next Image :).

Now, after the filling the form you will get back to your thread with options called Invite Company as shown in below image. Click on it.

invite-4-jpg.43020

Here we came to the last step, Click on "Confirm Invitation" and you are done with invite a company to your thread :)

invite-5-jpg.43021

Edit: When you fill the form, make sure you fill it accordingly and the invite sent is not confirmed till you see the below message in your thread...

invite-opc.png

The OP has invited the company to this discussion on ......

Note: The Invite Company button only becomes visible 96 hours after the first post is made in the thread. Also, the OP (thread starter) must make at least one additional post in the thread to make the button visible. Only the OP can see the Invite Company button.

That's it :)
Please what will I do when I can't find the company name on the drop down?

FPA Forums Team Note: Select "Other Company".

Pugba

Recruit
Hello All,

After the FPA Traders Court update, many OP`s (Original Poster) are asking how to invite a company to the thread. So, here is the Tutorial on how to Invite a company to your thread.

After opening a thread you will get an option called "Edit Company Invitation" at your left-hand side, (You can check the screenshot) click on it.

invite-1-0-jpg.42976

Now, you will get two options "Invite now or Invite later (ShortForm of the options there)".

invite-2-jpg.41761

Click on Invite now and fill the form to Invite a company at your thread as mentioned below.

invite-3-jpg.43019

2. Insert the Company email and if you got more than 1 email then you can add those by clicking "Add additional contact."
3. Now, click on submit and you are done with filling the form. Wait, still, there is a procedure to follow (check the next Image :).

Now, after the filling the form you will get back to your thread with options called Invite Company as shown in below image. Click on it.

invite-4-jpg.43020

Here we came to the last step, Click on "Confirm Invitation" and you are done with invite a company to your thread :)

invite-5-jpg.43021

Edit: When you fill the form, make sure you fill it accordingly and the invite sent is not confirmed till you see the below message in your thread...

invite-opc.png

Note: The Invite Company button only becomes visible 96 hours after the first post is made in the thread. Also, the OP (thread starter) must make at least one additional post in the thread to make the button visible. Only the OP can see the Invite Company button.

I don't want the company to use my real name and surname in their reply. Do you ban them however from mentioning names?

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I don't want the company to use my real name and surname in their reply. Do you ban them however from mentioning names?

Most companies are smart enough not to post private client information in public threads.

If you are worried and want to reduce the chances, after sending the invitation, post a reply of your own in the thread specifically asking the company to address you only by your username.

If a company does use personally identifying information in your thread, hit the Report Abuse button on the offending post and specify what information should be removed. I or one of my moderators will do some editing.

RahmanSL

Major
Hello All,

invite-1-0-jpg.42976

invite-2-jpg.41761

invite-3-jpg.43019

invite-4-jpg.43020

invite-5-jpg.43021

invite-opc.png

Ahhhh...the good old days where, if we don't have a type writer, write/put our words down on paper, sealed the letter in an envelope, go to the post office, buy a stamp & stick that to the envelope and drop that into the letter collection post box.
Then we wait...and wait... and wait some more for a reply to our letter.
Ah yes...the good old days!:p

Jose Frenando

Recruit
Dear friends,
I did everything it was on the instructions to invite the company. I reached the confirmation button and I did a click on it. The edit company invitation and invite company buttons indeed disappeared but it hasn't appear the image in my thread.
But there is also one thing I don't understand when you say: "Also, the OP (thread starter) must make at least one additional post in the thread to make the button visible. Do I still have to do this, and if so, what exactly do I have to do. Sorry me no understand.

FPA Forums Team Note: Look at Post #14 of your thread. You have successfully sent the invitation.

Jose Frenando

Recruit
Dear friends,
I did everything it was on the instructions to invite the company. I reached the confirmation button and I did a click on it. The edit company invitation and invite company buttons indeed disappeared but it hasn't appear the image in my thread.
But there is also one thing I don't understand when you say: "Also, the OP (thread starter) must make at least one additional post in the thread to make the button visible. Do I still have to do this, and if so, what exactly do I have to do. Sorry me no understand.

FPA Forums Team Note: Look at Post #14 of your thread. You have successfully sent the invitation.
I apologize for not sending you a confirmation on the reception of your notice that I did had successfully sent the invitation to the Forex company ONTEGA.

I am still very angry and willing to fight and expose this company to the authorities and the public, and to receive back the money I deposited thanks to two scams.

About that, I want to ask you if do we have to wait to see if this company answer the invitation and if there is a certain amount of days to see if they do. Best regards-