• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Two Traders, Two Companies, One Big Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Let's Keep Committed To The Struggle

One receives pay now and another get scammed later and the struggle continues. Let's not relent in the struggle. Colleagues, we must also and always do what is legally right on our part.

certainly, absolutely, yes! He who cannot ride two horses at a time is not fit enough to be in the circus: surely velocity4x and startforex have bitten more than they could have chewed! Now you scammers how does it taste in your mouth to have made a an implied self confession of your guilt by mr madruga's payment?

We are still waiting for your paying all your victims their monies and tendering a public apology to them all and the FPA investigations and scam finding committees for the nuisance you have caused! do you still need a proxy to do that on your behalf? I hope not: not at all like instaforex and Ekaterina!

FPA investigators and the scam finding committee we shall always be grateful for being an angel watching over us and our interest!

Last edited:
I do know Alvaro since we studied together in the US long time ago. Very Decent and honest person, we are still friends. I do know he started working in startforex after all you have mentioned happened. He told me that got a email from Mr.Madruga asking for help and he told him he would do everything in his hand to get his money back. Sounds like it worked. I do know also that the company at that time changed owners, maybe for that reason things got out of hand.
So , before the "judgement day" wait to see what happens , also before associating the word scammer with the real name of an honest man like Alvaro should be more carefully done. Am I correct Mr. Eliezer Lim?

E-mail received from Alvaro today.

I’m glad you received your money back, looks like everything is fine for you.

As I promised before.

Quote myself:

“Cant find anything send me your location and phone number please, I will do everything in my hands to help”

"Im new at startforex and I was told by someone in the dealing table that was fired from the company last week that you cheated, they showed me some weird stuff on your account. Of course Im interested in what happened because I don’t want to work in a company that cheats too. Wait for my answer and I will for sure get you some real answer. What I do Know is that this company changed owners just before I was hired so give me a week to check out what happened.”

Regards,

Alvaro

Kudos To FPA Team

Keep up with the good work u are doing and may the almighty God continue to inspire you to do more Amen.

I really like your style. Get them scammers!

Now its 4 companies also youtradefx + startforex + fxgbank +velocity4x
for the first 3 I just opened simultaneously 1 real account in each and got all numbers correlative, you can try yourselves :p and the server ip number WOW.
NEED more PROOF HUH?
Ethanhunter (at your service)

Help, I do not know how to contact StartForex addresses are listed on the site do not work. Those who tried to contact them?

StartForex became part of YouTradeFx. What evidence do you have showing a link from StartForex to Profiforex?

Back