• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

UBCFX

I have had the complete experience with UBCFX, the oprning call from ''Dan' and theninitial dep[osit of 500USD...a few trades then introduced to my account manager 'John' who befriended me, family stories, shared histories the works and the next deposit account up to 2k. Obviously making 10% of 2k is good but x5 if you have 10k and on it went. Then came the suggestion that if i had 100kUSD then John would trade for me, on my behalf and that UBCFX would credit my account the 35k needed to take it up to the 100kusd. I had by now deposited about 114kNZD...what remained of my pension, I couldn't withdraw anything, that was always a no, not yet situation. As I learned more about FX I started forming suspicions as the trades seemed not right...no stop loss for instance. I have photos of my account fortunately. Anyway, I make enough to pay off the first UBCFX credit of 15000usd, I'm left with 25K. The account gets to $450 short of meeting the 25k and John suggests a position on the gbp v usd. the world knows that between brexit and trump, the gbp is going down, John tells me to buy. I question him (on whatsapp)he says do it. I reckon with his 16 years experience he knows more than i do so I place the order. Next morning the account is $9000usd down and falling rapidly. I have difficulty contacting John then get a new email from Sebastian Banks, a senior accounts manager at UBCFX, based in Dublin, Ireland. He says he has a plan to save the account...guess what... it involves me depositing a further $15000usd...not happening. I was relatively successful with my small trades over the twelve months, but John lost my money! I will trade again when I get out of the financial and family midden I'm in. I have made enquiries and used some of my ex military resources, Non of the UBCFX phone numbers aree based where they say, the office adverts they regularly put on FB don't exist, the've photoshopped logos onto detail in the photos..etcthey are scammers, come under United Ventures and steal money. They need to be brought to justice and is my mission to do that. Would be awesome to get my money back too. Currently broadcasting their adverts all over instagram and FB veteran, marine, sfg,and any other large groups I can. can you help?

Back