UBINARY - I'm also a victim and want to get in contact with others

Hi there, I'm also victim of ubinary.com. I have actually met an individual apparently he is Head of Sales of Ubinary.com in London when I signed up for the Ubinary account. He promised me that he will be the point of contact for me in terms of my account, but now he says that he is not responsible for any of the trades or behaviour of the traders. So I have filed a case against them with Action Fraud and with London Police. I'm trying to gather information from all or some of the victims in and around UK, so can submit them to action fraud team, so they can involve police to investigate this and make the people who are based in London responsible for it. If you would like to shared further info. regarding your scam, please feel free to send them to fraudprevention16@gmail.com. Also I have created the twitter account too #Fraudprevention.. please send your tweets to the same.

UFX is also owned by the same company, and opperate just as venomously as Ubinary.

I'm currently fighting my own case against UFX, good luck with your efforts against Ubinary.

Credit card charge backs can be a thing, and talking to your local securities commission and or police can help get answers to, you need to get in touch with the Israeli securtiy commission, and or the Cyprus finical ombudsman at this time failing the credit card charge back.

But going to twitter and social media about your losses is a great start also.

Have you tried emailing their customer complaint support ? You will need so in order to complain with the ombudsman so better get a move that. on if you havent.

Good luck, I will be here!

Actually we would like to know what was your reason to file against them, did you lost anything yet?

There is lot of money in stake at the moment and I'm trying to get my money back.. they have followed the same scenario in my case too. Initially they showed me some profit ... requested for large payment saying there is good trade which you will win with 90% payout. They have placed the long trade without my approval and they started loosing the money one after another.

UFX is also owned by the same company, and opperate just as venomously as Ubinary.

I'm currently fighting my own case against UFX, good luck with your efforts against Ubinary.

Credit card charge backs can be a thing, and talking to your local securities commission and or police can help get answers to, you need to get in touch with the Israeli securtiy commission, and or the Cyprus finical ombudsman at this time failing the credit card charge back.

But going to twitter and social media about your losses is a great start also.

Have you tried emailing their customer complaint support ? You will need so in order to complain with the ombudsman so better get a move that. on if you havent.

Good luck, I will be here!

We need to expose these guys.. then only another person like us won't be victim of them... if we mourn ourselves, nothing will change and doesn't help in getting your money back and protecting some one getting in to their trap. The more people ignore the more strong they will become.

I totally agree with you. It's so painful after working hard some crazy people comes along to steal your money.. Have been in situation in the past not until i was able to recover my fund back.

We need to expose these guys.. then only another person like us won't be victim of them... if we mourn ourselves, nothing will change and doesn't help in getting your money back and protecting some one getting in to their trap. The more people ignore the more strong they will become.

I totally agree with you. It's so painful after working hard some crazy people comes along to steal your money.. Have been in situation in the past not until i was able to recover my fund back.
Have you received your full moneyback ? from Ubinary.com . If yes .. would you be able to help us by sharing the approach that you took to get your 100% moneyback please ? this will help every one now and in the future until they defend this approach.

How and when did you deposit?

In addition to everywhere else, file a complaint with the ISA:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx
Thanks Pharaoh, Within last 2 months and it is 6 digit figure.
Sure, thanks. But I'm not sure Ubinary.com is registered in Isreal!, the guy apparently he is the manager Ryan Allman
always say that he and his team is based in Zurich. I've read somewhere in this forum that UFX is registered in Isreal. Have logged investigation with FCA and supplied all the documentation to them with the contact details. FCA told me that after investigation if required they are going to contact the respective security body and request to take an action against the company.

How and when did you deposit?

In addition to everywhere else, file a complaint with the ISA:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

It doesn't hurt to do this, but unfortunately Isa is bombarded with emails of the likes of our cases daily, and often just get dismissed. Contact your local securities commission, they are the one who should br contacting ISA for you. That's what I'm doing, the board of directors is going to personally send my complaint along with a cover letter to their personal email next week :) **** u ufx if your reading this!!!!

Also someone tell this kind gentlemen about win charge back services. They can help you get your money back too.

Back