UBINARY - I'm also a victim and want to get in contact with others

Was the money sent back by uBinary itself or was it sent back by your bank because of chargebacks you filed?

Can you please help me, I have recently joined UFX, my account manger in London accessed my account and contacted me, and the dealer in the dealing room, he made two huge deals ( limited order ), balancing each other, expires in a month time, far beyond the size of my balance, with my disapproval. In fact I pleaded with him not to do the deals, I even told the dealer on the phone no. My equity was in a safe position before the deals. He put my account in a jeopardy. Fortunately, I have recorded all our conversations and copied all trading history of my account. My account still active, but I can not use it, till I add more money into my account. He told me to borrow money from friends, sell your house, which I found it unethical. They took large amount of money from my balance account, I questioned him, he said it's the rolling over charges for the huge size deals were made. I totally hold him responsible.
I thought unauthorised trading of a client account are crimes. I have emailed UFX customer complaints department, so many times, sent them the screenshots of what he did and the conversation as a proof, that I have disapproved, their reply was, your request has been received, and then I get a call from him to tell me I am trying to help you to make a big profit, and you need to top up your account balance with a big sum of money. I told him numerous times, That was my life saving money, and you must resolve this issue as soon as possible. I appreciate your advice and help ASAP please.

Back