Ubinary scam alert

Worst case, load them up to some external image sharing site and post the links to the images here.

Hi guys,

I did deposit with UFXmarkets before. And I did withdraw my money before 100% of it.
So what exactly is it considered a scam??

Im not UFXmarkets, honestly, im just looking to invest in Ubinary, and my initial investment when I deposited showed on my statement that it was indeed the same company as UFX, because my statement showed UFXmarkets.

They grew my account to more than 100%, so im thinking of pumping more money in, but am worried because of all the things you guys are saying.

My account was up 150% while they were continuing to get me to deposit more money, only when they saw that I was not going to deposit more did they start killing my account.

Check the history of UFX in the FPA's forums and reviews. They are the ones who came up with the Kiss of Death for traders attempting to withdraw or close accounts.

I wouldn’t suggest this company to anyone. I had a very bad experience with their representatives before I even become a member.
My story starts when someone called me and told me that I showed interest in binary option trading. I don’t remember registering with uBinary. I told him that I am not interested anymore. He asked me the reason I told him it’s because of religious purposes in trading binary options specifically. He kept asking me why and that if I am a Muslim in a way that let me uncomfortable. I tried to explain that I don’t know exactly why and asked him to read about it if he needs more information. He said and I quote “I don’t want to read about your religion” and he hung up. From my perspective, I consider this unprofessional, unethical and racist from a newly born company.
I tried to report this incident, but when I went through their website, there’s no contact information except a contact form. So I thought I’d give it a try. I sent the complain 7 days ago and no one replied until now. So I used the Live Chat and guess what, they terminated the chat when I asked to speak with a supervisor.
You are the judge my dear trader.
Best of luck

Make sure to let all your friends know about this. The more people who are warned, the fewer customers they can lure in.

Hi,

I have reported this as fraud to police.
National Crime Reference Number: NFRC140400605205

Can you please give more info on what happened in your case, i am trying to make sure this incidence doesn't happen again to others.

my email id: prashantkumar.hg@gmail.com

One more noted thing is Address of Ubinary: International House, 221 Bow Road, BOW, London E3 2SJ
Try this on google maps, u will be surprised to see the result. They say it as a subsidary of some ppt capital limited, which is again a bogus one with address in some residencial area.

Thanks and Regards,
Prash

This is my story with Ubinary.

I received a call stating that I was interested in Binary option which was true. the caller told me all about UBinary and what they do. After a long discussion in two calls and some research (Unfortunately, I did not come across this website) , I decided to open an account and fund it with $500. The caller said he would give me $100 bonus. My condition was no one would call me to ask me to put more funds.

1. No bonus was added.

2. On the first day, I received a call from someone called himself (Dr. Hassan) trying to convince me to put more funds.

3. After a lengthy discussion and a firm decision from me not to add funds, he gave me a recommendtion to get into a position. IT FAILS AND I LOST $100.

4. After a week, (Dr. Hassan) called and gave me 2 recommendations and gave the phone to a third person to try to get me to add funds. I was firm again and did not add. One position was successful. The second one I flipped it and my action was successful. My account back to $474.22

5. About two weeks later (yesterday), Dr. Hassan called again to tell me that there is a big opportunity and I need to add $1500 to take this opportunity and he will manage the position to ensure that I will get 90% return. I said NO. He opened a position risking $470. Up till now, it is loosing. So by closing the position, I would lose almost 100% of my deposit.
Hope that this would help you to stop UBinary from ripping more people.

Best regards,

Zuhair Alabandi

Mobile: +966505849351

Yes Ubinary is a big scam I was a victim too

A lady name Kimberly called me by phone to open an account at Ubinary November 3013 , I did and deposit 500$. They assigned me to an account manager named Max Gordon , He told me to upgrade to gold account by adding more fund to 5000$, I don't trust them , I added only 500$ more in total of 1000$ in my account , I open some trades for about 3 months which I won most of them in my account then I had 2000$. so I tested them by making a withdrawal of 1000$, so I filled out the amount of 1000$ , transfer mode via the same credit card I used to deposit you know what? after all fields are completed the withdraw button is not working( fade color ; not active) at Ubinary you must call your account manager for approval then button will be active otherwise the withdraw button is fade color inactive. I called my account manager that I want to withdraw my profit, Max Gordon disapproved my request . but I was smarter than them by lying to them that it's just a test of 1000$ withdrawal then after two weeks I will add fund of 4000$ to my account and upgrade to gold account. this time He approved . 30 seconds after his approval the withdraw button was active , I click on it the system gave me transaction number , 2 weeks past I still not receive the refund yet so I called Max He did not answer I email 5 times He replied that the finance department is working on it so I wait 2 weeks more , after four weeks I received the fund. The next day Max called me to add fund of 4000$ to upgrade to Gold account, but this time I gave him the wrong credit card CVV number so the charge was declined. they keep calling me every two week to deposit more fund but I refuse to do it because I no longer trust Ubinary and knowing that after deposit I will never be allowed to withdraw even the small amount .:mad:. so stay away from it if you want to be safe . :mad::mad::mad:

Back