Ubinary scam alert

sailfish9229

Private
Stay away from Ubinary, I made a withdrawal of $100 just to make sure that they would pay me which they did. The Senior Account Manager (Jim Olsen) took my account from $1000 to almost zero in 2 days, 1 trade was $300 and 3 trades of $200 which was done without my permission (check the recordings they made if they will let you hear them), who opens such big trades on such a small account. I managed to close the three trades before I lost it all at $254. Requested a withdrawal for that and 15 days later still can’t get my money out, and I did not take their bonus. They also have a flip button that closes 1 bad trade and opens another 1 opposite to it, I pushed it once and it opened 3 trades of $20. When I told them about it and they said they reviewed it and it was fine. I have screenshots of my account and a voice recording of it (email me if you would like to see: sailfish9229@gmail.com). I mean it "STAY AWAY" don't say I did not warn you. Your money becomes theirs and you won’t get it out till they either break your account or steal your money.

Last edited:
Go ahead and post those screenshots here for all to see.

How did you deposit?

Ubinary

I made a withdrawal from Ubinary and guess what my statement said the payment was from …….. yip ufxmarkets. They almost cleaned my account out by putting in trades without my permission, you can check the voice recordings they do if you can get them. Took my account from $1000 to $100 in 4 trades, 1 of $300 and 3 of $200 when I tried to make a $1000 withdrawal. Then they still tried to get me to deposit more money. My address is sailfish9229@gmail.com if you want proof. They also rejected my claim when I told them that the "Flip botton" opened 3 extra trades instead of 1, and it clearly shows this on my statement. I nearly withdraw some of my pension to put into their account but got suspicious when they showed signs of carelessness with regards to money management. $300 trade on a $1000 account without my permission in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
yes, UFX is a scam, but I could find nothing bad about Ubinary when I did my research on them. A lot of websites have a good review of them but you cannot comment. I think these sites are made up just for adsense income and don't really care about the companies they have on their site, they just need the traffic.

Looks like UFX decided they could make even more money with a binary site.

I am unable to upload pictures, when I click on "Insert Image" and I go to my computer and select the .png file and click upload pictures it does nothing. Not sure how else to do it, I even tried to upload a jpeg and it did not work.

Back