Ubinary scam

JasonD

Recruit
I also have been scammed by Ubinary. They did the exact opposite of what I asked them to do. I explained my job was in jeopardy from the oil crash. I informed my broker ( Gary Kingston ) to not increase amount of positions and keep number of positions small until I know about job. I then told him I was laid off and would need money back for bills and payments. So I got my one credit card payment (900.00) then he opened positions( some double the amounts we discussed) and tied up all my money(over 60,000) and then I had no contact with him. I then watched day after day as all my money disappeared. Now I'm on the brink of being broke. I already had to have finance move out of house I own to sell to recover loses to pay bills to live. And the worse part is why are they still in business frauding people ? No one seems to be able to do anything about them. Even my credit card company won't help because I alowed deposits on card and they took money without authorization. It's disgusting how this is allowed to go on and on and no one can stop them or even get people's money back. How can you sue them or take legal action when u can't even find them? Pathetic how the business community allows these companies to exist.

If you deposited by credit card, do not delay (there are deadlines). Call your card's issuing bank and ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain how the services you were provided with were NOT what you asked for (and were deliberately designed to drain your account). Ask if a chargeback on some or all of your deposits is possible.

If the bank declines, don't give up hope. There are professional chargeback services which can sometimes get that decision reversed. WinChargeback is one of those:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

If you deposited by credit card, do not delay (there are deadlines). Call your card's issuing bank and ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain how the services you were provided with were NOT what you asked for (and were deliberately designed to drain your account). Ask if a chargeback on some or all of your deposits is possible.

If the bank declines, don't give up hope. There are professional chargeback services which can sometimes get that decision reversed. WinChargeback is one of those:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

well my bank won't do anything since there is no documentation to prove I informed Ubinary to stop everything they were doing. They say it is not fraud but a dispute that u have to deal with the broker. I told them I have no contact with my broker now so I'm basically left holding the bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a quick consultation with WinChargeback can't hurt. If they take your case, it's $59 and 25% of any recovery. I believe telling you it's hopeless is completely free.

Back