UBINARY

msalah

Recruit
Baed on advertising about UBINARY co.on internet i transferred 250$,760$ and 3000$ to UBINARY account through their agent account in KSA ( Seventh Gulf Trading ). the first 2 transfers already credited to my account in UBINARY but third transfer not yet credited to my account till now although i transferred it on 19-6-2016 i called UBINARY -Shadi Hakim who told me that the company has problems with its agent and money will be added to my account but since more than 2 months till now no one called me , i called UBINARY many times and sent many emails asking them to return my money 4010 $ especially i did not do any trade transactions but they did not answer any email or call and they did not transfer my money back to my account and they kept silent and stole my money , please help me to get my money back . their office in Zurich and Tel # is 00442036081229

Attachments

• Transfer 3000 USD.pdf
    291.9 KB · Views: 2
  • UBINARY Transfer of 1010 $.pdf
    534.9 KB · Views: 0
Referring to my filed case against UBINARY i would like to mention the following information :
My name : Mhamoud Salah Eldin Mahmoud
Account ref. with Ubinary is mobile # 00966569029810

Baed on advertising about UBINARY co.on internet i transferred 250$,760$ and 3000$ to UBINARY account through their agent account in KSA ( Seventh Gulf Trading ). the first 2 transfers already credited to my account in UBINARY but third transfer not yet credited to my account till now although i transferred it on 19-6-2016 i called UBINARY -Shadi Hakim who told me that the company has problems with its agent and money will be added to my account but since more than 2 months till now no one called me , i called UBINARY many times and sent many emails asking them to return my money 4010 $ especially i did not do any trade transactions but they did not answer any email or call and they did not transfer my money back to my account and they kept silent and stole my money , please help me to get my money back . their office in Zurich and Tel # is 00442036081229

I wish that you came and check review about them before you invested with them, ubinary already marked as a scam broker here, you can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10589/www.ubinary.com

My poor fellow welcome to the club. UBINARY is a fraud company operating under the auspices of the Marshall Island government

My poor fellow welcome to the club. UBINARY is a fraud company operating under the auspices of the Marshall Island government

It will be good if you can share more details (Open new thread in scam folder) about what happened with you.

Back