UboCapital Binart Trading

From Richard Caldwell
Update Just over one year later

I waited until the trades had matured and it was to my surprise that when I logged into my account balance was $ 26430 .00 I thought that’s nice however I didn’t make any money in the last 12 months as they said I would So I put in for a withdrawal and waited a couple of days nothing happened so I put in for another withdrawal and managed to reach them in the chat room and told them I didn’t want them to trade my account anymore I also sent them a message in there contacts and I wanted to withdraw my money as I had to pay my credit card back, I was told the message would be passed on to my account manager The next morning I checked my e-mails and to find that the dirty rotten bastards had put 37 trades on my account So when I logged in to my account my balance was now $430 That’s a loss of $26000 In other words these dirty rotten mongrels had stolen 99% of my money as you can see from the below account balance This all happened on the 13th January This has left me destitute
2017-01-16_1710.png

From Richard Caldwell
Update Just over one year later

I waited until the trades had matured and it was to my surprise that when I logged into my account balance was $ 26430 .00 I thought that’s nice however I didn’t make any money in the last 12 months as they said I would So I put in for a withdrawal and waited a couple of days nothing happened so I put in for another withdrawal and managed to reach them in the chat room and told them I didn’t want them to trade my account anymore I also sent them a message in there contacts and I wanted to withdraw my money as I had to pay my credit card back, I was told the message would be passed on to my account manager The next morning I checked my e-mails and to find that the dirty rotten bastards had put 37 trades on my account So when I logged in to my account my balance was now $430 That’s a loss of $26000 In other words these dirty rotten mongrels had stolen 99% of my money as you can see from the below account balance This all happened on the 13th January This has left me destitute
Update to my post from last July 2016 - my credit card chargeback has now gone to the arbitration court and UBO disputed it - I just hope these bastards get closed down. It is taking for ever but I will not give up hope! My loss is not so much as yours but for me 5K is still a lot of money! Did you try a charge back? It has to be done within a certain time limit, I think 45 calendar days.

Sorry to hear about that Richard, that's really tough. I also got hoodwinked by UBOCapital, even though my account manager was a fellow South African (so I thought that may be in my favour...) Despite repeated requests to not do so, he continued trading on my account, incurring losses. But at least he did eventually allow me to withdraw what was left (not very much).
Otherwise, have a go with GiambroneLaw - they helped me to recover 50% of my losses incurred with Bloombex.
Good luck !

Hi,
The exact same thing happened to me. I made the deposit even though I had almost no money, only to hope that I would recover. The guy I am dealing with is Ben Collins and the exact same thing happened to me. When I refused to pay them more money, they simply put long term trades till Dec 2017.

Today out of the blue he contacted me over email and promised to win back the money and here is what he said in the email:
I tried to reach you over the phone in the past days without success.

This is the last day of us trading, we are selling those positions today.

I might be able to get you the funds available to use today!!

if you are interested reply to the email I sent you and I will add you to those group of clients.

You wanted me to tell you if there is a chance, we have today.

Please take this matter as urgent.

### When I refused he sent another email:

I will explain again.

You have a bonus in the account state that we need to trade first.

We selling the existing positions for 2018 instead of 2018 today, now.

Trading on short term investment instead in order to release for you the funds and sending the available balance as soon as we done.

We have less than two hours for trading so please response quickly, if you are interested send me an email "I approve to trade"

As per our previous discussions, I know that you want to use the money as soon as possible.

I can see that you are not responding to the email and we are running out of time to sell the positions.

Right now its the last opportunity.

If you are not interested tell me now, in case I am not hearing from you I will take it as an approval and try to get you money!

I will update you as soon we know when funds will be available.

Once again, We have right now our last shot of selling those positions and trade to reach turnover, If you are not interested let me know now.

I know for sure that my money is lost and there is nothing I can do about it as the bank issuing the credit card wouldn't understand.

Hi,
The exact same thing happened to me. I made the deposit even though I had almost no money, only to hope that I would recover. The guy I am dealing with is Ben Collins and the exact same thing happened to me. When I refused to pay them more money, they simply put long term trades till Dec 2017.

Today out of the blue he contacted me over email and promised to win back the money and here is what he said in the email:
I tried to reach you over the phone in the past days without success.

This is the last day of us trading, we are selling those positions today.

I might be able to get you the funds available to use today!!

if you are interested reply to the email I sent you and I will add you to those group of clients.

You wanted me to tell you if there is a chance, we have today.

Please take this matter as urgent.

### When I refused he sent another email:

I will explain again.

You have a bonus in the account state that we need to trade first.

We selling the existing positions for 2018 instead of 2018 today, now.

Trading on short term investment instead in order to release for you the funds and sending the available balance as soon as we done.

We have less than two hours for trading so please response quickly, if you are interested send me an email "I approve to trade"

As per our previous discussions, I know that you want to use the money as soon as possible.

I can see that you are not responding to the email and we are running out of time to sell the positions.

Right now its the last opportunity.

If you are not interested tell me now, in case I am not hearing from you I will take it as an approval and try to get you money!

I will update you as soon we know when funds will be available.

Once again, We have right now our last shot of selling those positions and trade to reach turnover, If you are not interested let me know now.

I know for sure that my money is lost and there is nothing I can do about it as the bank issuing the credit card wouldn't understand.
You already have a thread in scam folder?

Back