UBSOptions/UB4Trade.com

moedhoupos

Recruit
I lost more than $5500 to UB4trade.com since February this year. They claim i have about $14000 in my trading account with them, but refuse to send back some of the money. I have been trying to get the money back since August without any success and I do now suspect that I have been scammed. I have also read on other forums of people having similar problems with this firm.

Please assist.

John Hoeseb.

Attachments

• UBS Authority to trade 1500.pdf
    41.1 KB · Views: 2
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
I have emailed UB4Trade to respond to the thread and invited also Mr. Miller, "senior broker" to call me. However there is only silence from their side.

My account number is:

My bank details are:

Bank Wire

John F Hxxx

Bank: First National Bank of Namibia

Bank code: 280673

Branch: Otjiwarongo

Account #: 6225721XXXX

Swift code: FIRNNANX

Address: 11XX Axxxx Street, Windhoek, Namibia

Amount Deposit with UB4Trade: US$5750

Thanks and regards,

FBI needs to cut the head off the "SNAKE/SPOTOPTION"it is very easy to see they are the originators of all the scam operations from Israel, was even stated in their own legislative body the Knesset how they control the government there, all it takes for the forces of evil to win is for a few good men to do nothing! FIGHT THESE CRIMINALS! We can win!

UB4trade Scam broker with SpotOption.png

Back