Udaytrading.com And L.C. Is A Scam

Nellie Hill

Recruit
Hello
My name is Nellie Hill and I a small time trader. I am trying to save all of you from a scammer : Udaytrading.com.* Forex Automated Trading EA.
This guy who calls himself L.C. sells you what he calls a “SuperScalper EA” with a promise to help you to make money.
The “superscalper” is a supposed to be a trade copier program with 2 EA's, "One the Master", the other the "Slave".
You need to install the Master EA into a PFG Best Direct MT4 platform and you need lo login with his username and password.
The “slave” you put in your personal live account.
When L.C. places trades in the “master’ account they are supposed to be copied in the “slave” account (Your Live Account.) where he promises 300+ pips in 30 days, That never happens. After all this don't work he decides he wants you to change brokers to PFG Best Direct, which I have no intentions of doing.
After paying for the SuperScalper EA, L.C. decides for the people who don't want to change brokers he will start using a chat room as a live trade call service (in text) , (which is not what I paid for). There he L.C. calls out the trades, which you never know when he is going to be trading and the trades he did call were bad. I ask for a refund he says the refund request has been received and noted, said it would take 2 weeks to process. Over 3 months and several emails later still no refund. He will never refund, HE IS A SCAMMER!!!
Pleeeeeeeeease do not have any dealings with Udaytrading.com
Below is a copy of the email I sent and his response.
From L.C.
Your refund request has been received and noted,
Please allow two weeks for the completion of your refund.

Thank you,
L.C.
udaytrading.com

My email to L.C.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Please Respond
Date: Mon, March 15, 2010 2:27 pm
To: <info@udaytrading.com>

Please refund my money.
When I joined udaytrading I joined with the understanding that this would be automated trading, an account copier program that duplicates the trades. That is not what I got. I am now having to stay in front of the computer all day reading text from the chat room which is something I can not do and is not what I paid for. I paid for the Super Scalper Robot, not a chat room. PLEASE REFUND MY PAYMENT! Pay-Pal Transaction ID: 2UN9958287490630S
THANK YOU!
NELLIE HILL

Try filing a PayPal dispute. Make it very clear to PayPal that the promised usage of the robot was withdrawn and you are filing because of non-delivery of promised services.

L.C./UDaytrading

I trained with L.C. as one of his first students.

He is a successful trader and provided a great deal of live trading support as well as hundreds of videos demonstrating his key strategies.

Anyone seriously studying trading must know there is no Holy Grail. There is no "easy money". What L.C. offers are successfuly patterns that he has traded over and over for years. I learned alot from him and he was a key influence on my trading style.

It pains me to see anyone assail L.C.'s character. He is a fine person and I witnessed him go to great lengths to help struggling traders succeed.

My 2 pips . .

Gail
Gtrader4444

I trained with L.C. as one of his first students.

He is a successful trader and provided a great deal of live trading support as well as hundreds of videos demonstrating his key strategies.

Anyone seriously studying trading must know there is no Holy Grail. There is no "easy money". What L.C. offers are successfuly patterns that he has traded over and over for years. I learned alot from him and he was a key influence on my trading style.

It pains me to see anyone assail L.C.'s character. He is a fine person and I witnessed him go to great lengths to help struggling traders succeed.

My 2 pips . .

Gail
Gtrader4444

A service was paid for that was not as described and a refund was asked for. L.C. just needs to honor the request and return the money as promised. If he does not refund the money he is scamming. It has nothing to do with "easy money." It has to do with someone promising one thing and then doing another. I don't understand these guys, he's claiming to pull in millions of pips yet can't fulfill a simple refund request in a timely manner. It makes you doubt anything these guys say. Maybe there is some technical issue with the refund but three months is way too long.

This thread is from a long time ago so I don't know if it was ever resolved but my statement remains the same, just give back the refunds when you say you will and you won't end up on an FPA thread.

Back