• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
I'll start with Ig first as my issues with ufx aren't over yet.

MODERATION NOTE: We've split your problem with IG into it's own thread. If a problem is resolved, the thread is marked and moved to Resolved Issues. This doesn't work if 2 problems with 2 companies are covered in one thread.

Thought would post this for two reasons, first reason to to see if any other guys or girls on here have had the same mail or telephone calls from the above named company. The second being to maybe prevent ones from fallling into these broker traps more inclinded to happen with new traders.
Here is the story had a email about the events with intrest rates in the states today about how the market would preform and that massive wins could be had. ( but big losses could result as well my words). Thousands could be made if you traded the right size and placed a trade at the right time. Durning this converstion I reminded this person on the phone that the markek can only do 3 things these being , Go up Go down or Move sideways and anyone who trades most of ther account at one trade because of some news was playing with fire. and to suggest that I should increase my balance by adding more funds to allow big trades is questionable to say the least. Of course this person suggested that I would be mad not place a large trade today and headed me towards Gold. Seems to be a direction they push people either that or Oil. Infact I never placed one trade today in anything. If we take gold as a suggested trade it did rise by 1.1 % less than it did on the 4/12 before retracting. Somtimes one has to remember that news events have been factored in before the event. To suggest that people were taking the afternoon off to get glued to their screens suggests an attempt to mislead some traders, and to say this will be the biggest movement this year is up to no good in my book. My advice is to treat with caution advice from these so called trainers.
Does the above coments ring true with anyone today just intrested to see how widespread it may have been. I have traded stocks for 20 years and have always keep my trade sizes at .5 to 1%. Just my view.

If you've got money in UFX, I have only one suggestion - try to withdraw it now. Pushing more deposits and suicidal trading is something that many people have reported.

Agree Pharaoh I had money and withdrew it so the only money I have is a very small amount which amounts to more or less the Bonus. I have no desire to put any money near UFX the main thust of the post was to see if what was being suggested to me was happening to others that had some form of contact with UFX either now or in the past. They do seem to be a company that attempts to ply pressure to new traders and as your loss is their gain it does put into question their advice, a sure fire way to lose money. It is funny how they still feel the need to contact me when all I use the account is to try things ou,t but in having said that I am up by 25% on what was left , now I am not sure what would happen if I tried to withdraw this it would be intresting to see. The main thing is I am not out of pocket with them I did make money but withdrew it all and only left a small part of the bonus.

I have been with UFX for about 5 months. Firstly I actually do currently have an open trading account with UFX. I have experienced some negative instances with my previous account manager which resulted in me making a complaint. I always judge a company on how complaints are dealt with. My complaint was investigated throughly and as a result I was awarded $1500 in compensation which was added to my account almost instantly as soon as the investigation was concluded.

I have taken money out of my account on a regular basis. I have never experienced any issues. I have always received my funds within 3 to 5 working days. My previous account manager did bug me constantly regarding adding more funds. However, you are in control of your money. You don't have to deposit more funds unless you want too or if you're account needs margin to manage your positions. If your account is having problems, only an idiot would take out additional positions. Take some responsibility. If your given completely wrong advice, and acted upon it, then ask for the research. Do your own research. My current account manager is Rick Rubin and so far I have no complaints. In fact in the short time he's been my account supervisor I have made profitable trades.

So in conclusion, I have had some issues, but they're were sorted out. So far from UFX taking money from me, they have in fact given me money. The essence of any company is how they handle complaints, and my experience concludes that UFX behaved very professionally. Like I said I actually do have an open account.

Kieron Yorke

I have been with UFX for about 5 months. Firstly I actually do currently have an open trading account with UFX. I have experienced some negative instances with my previous account manager which resulted in me making a complaint. I always judge a company on how complaints are dealt with. My complaint was investigated throughly and as a result I was awarded $1500 in compensation which was added to my account almost instantly as soon as the investigation was concluded.

I have taken money out of my account on a regular basis. I have never experienced any issues. I have always received my funds within 3 to 5 working days. My previous account manager did bug me constantly regarding adding more funds. However, you are in control of your money. You don't have to deposit more funds unless you want too or if you're account needs margin to manage your positions. If your account is having problems, only an idiot would take out additional positions. Take some responsibility. If your given completely wrong advice, and acted upon it, then ask for the research. Do your own research. My current account manager is Rick Rubin and so far I have no complaints. In fact in the short time he's been my account supervisor I have made profitable trades.

So in conclusion, I have had some issues, but they're were sorted out. So far from UFX taking money from me, they have in fact given me money. The essence of any company is how they handle complaints, and my experience concludes that UFX behaved very professionally. Like I said I actually do have an open account.

Kieron Yorke
Did they paid you to write this?
Wait for your big time lost!

Back