UFX Bank delays sending my money

jamool700

Recruit
Dear all,

I have opened my account in October with UFX Bank. Since then my total deposit in my account is 21,500 USD and my profit is 6,000 USD. I never accepted any bonus offer from UFX Bank.

few days ago UFX Bank servers went down for two days which made it impossible for me to view or trade in my account. I called them up and informed them that I decided to close my account and withdraw my money. I sent them email with this regard. three days later, I received a call from them informing me that it is very hard to close my account since I made profit. It will take a long time to process my request.

I will keep asking for my money in every possible way until I get it.

Thought of keeping a thread in this wonderful website until my problem is resolved.

:)One week after posting this message, I received my money including the profit:)

Last edited:
Email them and see if you can get them to put that part about how hard it is to get profits out in writing.

If you can't get your money within two weeks, leave them a nice one star review with all the details.

yeah im sure you have received your money after they gave you a hard time.

Last edited:
to Mandolin &...

Mandolin & who ever has issues , i have seen that you have been copy pasting your email address all over the scam alerts folder, either your in trouble with your Broker, or....
if you have any issues , please open a thread in this folder and explain in depth what have you been and still experiencing ... dont forget that everyone is reading, so everyone can participate, so explain in detail.

Back