UFX Bank - Resolved

I have been trying to get money back from this company since December 2011.
I have filed 2 withdrawal requests forms and I am ignored.
I have sent emails to my account manager with no response.
What else can I do?
Garth

I joined UFX Bank in August 2011 by depositing 10,000 USD into their trading account.
My account manager started off by helping me with my trades but after only a few weeks I stopped hearing from him. I have sent him numerous emails without response. I even tried contacting him through their chat room but no luck. His name is Steven Smith.
If you deposit 10,000 USD with UFX they send you SMS alerts with forex signals but they are either too early or too late and their stop losses are so wide that you either lose heavily or have to wait days or sometimes weeks to make a profit.
To date I have lost 500 USD but only because I have been trading very conservatively.
Garth Oellermann

Hello Garth,

1/ Use any emal address you have to tell them about this thread

2/ Make the decision that in the future you will open a trading account only with a bank

Stop taking trading advice from your broker, especially if it's UFX. There have been many complaints here about UFX Markets giving "helpful" advice, especially for one last "guaranteed to win (almost)" trade that wipes out an account before a withdrawal can be processed.

Try to withdraw most or all of your money. Keep this thread up to date and let everyone know if UFX gives you any problems.

Garth Oellermann
New Recruit.

I have stopped taking any advice from my broker. I have tried to get the balance of my money back from UFX but without success as they just ignore my withdrawal requests. I am about to post a thread in the Traders Court but am finding difficulty in pasting the thread URL into #3. Can you help?

Definitely! it scares me. After three weeks of false promises, I wonder if one day I will recover my deposit.
Anyway tomorrow I will relate my story with this website which does not seem at all correct.

You can't get it to accept www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/19473-ufx-bank.html as the URL?

Thank you Pharaoh I have now got it to accept the URL. The problem was I did not know where to find the URL so you saved me a lot of searching.

I have notified every email address that I can find at UFX Bank to tell them about this thread.
Now it remains to see what response I get.
Thank you to those who gave me this advice.
Garth

Back