ousama makar

Recruit
Dear sir,
My name is Ousama Azmy Makar
I would like to tell you that I have a very bad experience with UFX BANK .
Three months ago someone who called Abdemanan from UFX BANK called me ,he show me what is opening a forex account with them is very beneficial through learning and variable recommendations .
Then I opened an account with them with a little amount 500 USD as a forex beginner ,
Then, without any support from them I lost my money in a few days.
After around 2 weeks I deposited 1000 USD in my account with them ,and someone ,his name is Rami Saeygh was following up as my account manager ,he gave me a little recommendation ,
Nov. 25, I tried to withdraw 600 USD from my account but I found withdrawing has been closed , then I sent them a withdrawal request as per attached e-mail witch have been sent to Rami (my account manager) but he refused on a phone call .
In Dec. 9 my account became 1550 USD, I sent them an e-mail at 5.23 pm GMT+2 (attached) ,to hold my account until sending the withdrawal form .
After that the account manager phoned me trying to avoid withdrawing , he tried to use my card to make a deposit with another 1000 USD but he failed because I use debit card not credit card .Then he said that he wants to open a deal for me by himself from dealing room ,for XGA ,witch is very beneficial ,as he, and i should not miss it, as he said .
He knew very will that I am a beginner and have no experience with XAG ,even I did not knew what does XAG means , and I was not set it in the platform , he insisted ,I said if you trusted in that go ahead , especially he always tells me that he is a risk manager. After that I found that he use all of my account in this deal and After 5 minutes I lost all my account .he tricked me you can see this clearly in my statement and closed deals.
I spoke to another one in UFX BANK ,his name is Waseem, he said that my account is too little to open such that deal .
please verify the attached copy of my statement in this company, and the e-mail that I have sent to them to hold my account.
Thank you and best regards
My contacts
Ousama Azmy Makar
Address: 7 Rpt., Ibn Hagar Al-Askalani St. Golf Area, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Mobile: +2 012 2237091
E-mail: makaro2006@gmail.com
Thanks and best regards
Ousama Makar

They withdrew from the NFA. Still, that US address they had makes them open to complaints to the CFTC and SEC.

I have dealt with UFX for months now and must commend their service since they provide their investors with trading signals which I have found to be successful in about 9 times out of 10.

I have also made withdrawals without any issues or delays.

I do not think that the posts accusing UFX are telling both sides of the story. Investors may make their own mistakes such as not filing in their proper documentations for withdrawal or not respecting the bonus regulation etc.

As for the broker opening a deal on behalf of the investor or withdrawing money from his card without his approval, it all sounds not credible as the investor would have been in such case able so easily to sue the company. All interaction by phone is normally recorded and proof is easy to establish.

Lastly, the investor can easily refuse the broker's lead for opening or closing a position.

I love it. A person signs up with the FPA just to defend his favorite broker. Dude, you would be more believable if you had been an active FPA member for awhile. UFX Bank already has proven itself to be very capable of trying to manipulate the forums and reviews.

Let's all do a little more reading about UFX Bank's very interesting history here at the FPA:

UFX Bank's Review Page - Check out those big warnings on top. They say:

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization. They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews. The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and them allow that organization to have access company servers. The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with this company.

UFXBank loses an FPA Traders Court Case

Article about UFXBank.com's actions. Includes a direct admission by a company employee that a blackhat company was hired and that the company had direct access to UFX servers in Israel.

Since then, a number of new representatives of UFX have shown up in the FPA's forums. So far, not one of them has ever addressed exactly why UFX hired a black hat company or what servers that company had access to.

Personally, I'd never place one cent with a broker that hired a blackhat company. I'd also never place one cent with a broker that allowed that company any access to any server in the brokerage. I'd never place one cent with a broker that wouldn't come clean about just how much access such a company had to its servers.

I wonder how many more one-post-wonders UFX will send in?

a jordanian lawyer is taking ufxbank to court.check Sami Alawad Law firm

I love it. A person signs up with the FPA just to defend his favorite broker. Dude, you would be more believable if you had been an active FPA member for awhile. UFX Bank already has proven itself to be very capable of trying to manipulate the forums and reviews.

Let's all do a little more reading about UFX Bank's very interesting history here at the FPA:

UFX Bank's Review Page - Check out those big warnings on top. They say:

UFXBank loses an FPA Traders Court Case

Article about UFXBank.com's actions. Includes a direct admission by a company employee that a blackhat company was hired and that the company had direct access to UFX servers in Israel.

Since then, a number of new representatives of UFX have shown up in the FPA's forums. So far, not one of them has ever addressed exactly why UFX hired a black hat company or what servers that company had access to.

Personally, I'd never place one cent with a broker that hired a blackhat company. I'd also never place one cent with a broker that allowed that company any access to any server in the brokerage. I'd never place one cent with a broker that wouldn't come clean about just how much access such a company had to its servers.

I wonder how many more one-post-wonders UFX will send in?

I apologize for my previous post. It was before i discovered what .fx is about!

Can you tell everyone more about the lawsuit? Also, are you now having trouble accessing your funds?

He knew very will that I am a beginner and have no experience with XAG

Maybe you also didn't know but the purpose of depositing money is trading. They will not double or multiple witout action from your side. Just can't understand what you counted on when made deposit.

Back