ufx.com - ufxmarkets.com

Jane Mark

Private
UFX.com is one big SCAM company. We are investigating them further as others has done.

They have had lawsuits against them - for good reasons.

I never experience scam on this level before. Very refined. Be aware.
This is NOT just about you making bad trades.. But about THEM being very manipulating and taking advantages of people that not knows enough about that kind of trading.
This is exactly the same as just walk to one man and steal all his money from his pocket - for thereafter to tell him, that they poked out of his pocket, so it was his own fault...

You are welcome to contact me, as we are making it going through the medias to warn people about this kind of company.

Please post as much as you can publicly. The world needs to see that UFX is about to pay for its actions.

Hi all,

It is very important for me to respond in a way that clarifies this matter.
This client complained a few days ago about losing money. Her complaint was not ignored and a thorough investigation was conducted. As it turns out, she lost when she opened Oil contracts and these contracts expired. Just to emphasize, the contract expiry date is not dictated or controlled by our organization and the expiry dates are published on our site.

This client has never discussed these positions with any member from UFX prior to opening it, nor is she claiming she did. What we have here is a case of a client getting upset over losses and nothing more.

This is what she claims: "But about THEM taking over your account until you loose money. YOUR money but totally out of your hands." How can she even make this statement?! She opened these trades on HER own! She approved this fact yesterday over the phone and she knows it. She never talked about it with anyone, never bothered to check the expiry dates of Oil on our site. What type of fraud took place here? She has made a withdrawal request yesterday and the funds were already sent to her. Oppps, she forgot to mention this either. What do you mean by "your money is not in your hands"? care to explain in a way that makes sense? When was it ever that someone from UFX had control over your account?

In the last few days she decided to open an attack on UFX in social media, hoping that by applying pressure on us, we pay her back what she has lost. This will NEVER happen. We have provided financial resolutions to client complaints in the past (and it has been documented here in this forum), but only facts will dictate our response to complaints.

As a client of UFX, she is well aware of the fact that the terms and conditions she agreed to (before the account was opened) serve as the contract between UFX and our clients. UFX has never breached any clause in the terms and conditions and there is no wonder why all she can do is post this dramatic story of "fraud" with no actual details or evidence. I believe she knows this, but due to her own reasons tend to overlook this part of the story. I have no idea where she is getting the nerve to overlook her responsibility over her losses, but to me she lacks moral, legal or factual grounds to this case.

Furthermore, probably out of stress or frustration, she sent us an email mentioning that people are getting killed over such issues in certain places. Oh nice. Highly classic move on her part. This email is kept with us and she also approved sending it over the phone.

She keeps on threatening us with legal actions and going to the police - fine. We have involved our legal department in this incident and they will take it from here. Let's see how it turns out. We consider her behavior to be outrageous and we will deliver our answer in a very decisive manner. No client of UFX will spread libel about the company, hurt its corporate brand identity and get away with it.

I would like to encourage this forum's users to demand that she provides solid evidence to her outrageous claims and also suggest that you encourage her to retain a laywer; someone who understands the law and can provide legal advices to her - maybe a lawyer will enlighten her and explain her about the options she has. I consider other moves on her part to be counter-productive to her.

As always, I will be highly selective with my responses in the forum - I will let our lawyers take it from here. If anyone wishes to shoot me an email, don't hesitate: ccofficer@ufx.com

Kind Regards
Alex Reynolds

Yes "Alex" i already got your email where you are where you threatening me to delete all on the internet, ore else you will take even more money from me....

Again, your response is not accurate.

I did not email you; our legal department did. You were presented with an option to take care of all the contents you have published on social media, so that the company will not need to seek further legal action against you.

You can act brave, disregard our letter to you and take your chances, knowing that you are 100% wrong (and having gone through the letter sent to you, by now you probably understand that you have made a mistake), or you can take care of this un-needed mess you have created.

If I were you, I would have chosen the safe and easy path of just deleting these contents and moving on with my life. l would also aplogize in front of the forum for posting unbased allegations and using this platform to publish false statements.

Your choice, hopefully you do what is right for both parties.

We asked your company to setup a meeting in your office with the people involved (the people you call trainers: “Jennifer Ross”, “Tom Marks”, and the senior complaint officer “Adam Miller”)
(when you first call people you tell them you are located in UK - but we still did not receive your address in UK - even we asked a lot of times).
Still we get no respons on this?
You just threaten me even more.
When you deal with peoples money, and we are talking thousand of dollars, its very normal to setup a meeting in "real life" and not only by phone.
Still you do not respons to us, when we want to meet with all the people thats involved with this case?

So as long as you will NOT setup a real life meeting - how can we communicate with you besides on the internet?
We will not do this by phone anymore.

A real life meeting will be the most professionel way of a company.

Here is your threat towards me in your letter:

"We are greatly disturbed by the way you have been communicating with the Company. Our employees have been servicing you with professional diligence at all times however you have responded with hostility, agreessiveness, foul language and more importantly with serious threats against the life and physical integrity of our employees.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and please be informed that the threats, assaults and harassment that you have committed against our employees will be a deciding factor in litigation against you.
Please be aware that if we are not notified until Friday, 25th of September 2015 that you have complied with our above requests we will be forced to take further actions against you."

You are manipulation my words and turning them around - again turning your own scams around and against the people you scam.

What i EXACTLY wrote was – qoute:
"The most dangerous game is cheating other people for their money.
You know.. Some people kill for reasons like that….. Just saying…."

That is NOT a threat - and that is NOT harassment – but an observativ fact to tell you that you are playing a very dangerous game scamming people for their money.. which is true... Its always very dangerous to scam people for their money. You are in a risky business doing that. Its not MY opinion, but a FACT.

So DONT analyse words. It does not comply in a lawsuit. You should know that.

Besides that.. you will always get those kinds of "anger mails" from people who you manipulated money from. This is not unusual. Thats called a human reaction to injustice.
When people find out that they are manipulated (scammed), they react. Not always in a prober way. This is normal. I am not "prober" when i find out people manipulate me.
And thats what i am trying to tell you.
Besides that - i have nothing to hide. I can post every mail i sent to you HERE, so people can se MY reaction. I dont care. Because i KNOW this is a normal reaction when you discover you are a victim of refined manipulation. EVEN if you "did things yourself".

I KNOW you do everything - every action - every words - so you can hide behind all the things you write with small letters on your webpage.
Things you "forget" telling people when they start trading with you.
For example you recomend people to buy oil. Suddenly the trades are automatically closed, and AFTERWARDS you write "oh but you could read about that on our page - so thats your own mistace"...

You are only busy calling people when its about getting money in their account or doing bad trades they are loosing money at. one way or another.
If you see people buying oil and you KNOW that it is going to close automatically - of cause you call to warn people? Oh no.. you dont do that - because you want people to loose money so they put even more.

First i thought that all the bad reviews was just people doing bad trades themself. But now i see the bigger picture. This is about luring people to do bad things - and then afterwards point fingers at them, that it was themself doing it and you have no responsibility at all, because all your info is on your page.
And when they react to it - you threat them..

So you dont do anything "illegal". You always can just say "oh but thats written on our page" afterwards...
But thats not what this is about.
This is about manipulation.

You just "take further actions" on that. If thats what you feel like.

Here we still have in interest to research your company. Because something is not right. Thats for sure. But this is kind a difficult, when you "hide" behind computers, phones and fake names and do NOT want to meet in real life.
I have no problem admitting that i "react" when i find out i have been manipulated and scammed.

And.. If you want me to "delete" this post, i can tell you that its not possible for one self to delete.
So if you want me to "rephrase" my first post - to the "public" in here - i will hereby do that:

UFX.com is with MY eyes - one big SCAM company. We are investigating them further as others has done.

They have had lawsuits against them - for good reasons.

I never experience scam on this level before. Very refined. Be aware.

This is NOT just about you making bad trades.. But about THEM being very manipulating and taking advantages of people that not knows enough about that kind of trading.

You are welcome to contact me, as we are making it going through the medias to warn people about this kind of company.

---
And you are also right about me being 100% wrong. I was 100% wrong by letting me manipulate by your company and your so called "trainers".
This is a big mistake of me. This is a BIG mistake I DID MYSELF.
And you are also correct that it is not to be "proven" that you SCAM people, because evidence for SCAMS is not always easy.... but that does not make it disappear.
I trusted the wrong company because i never could imaging someone act like this.
So i am sorry - not for YOU - for myself and for all the others that believed in you to....

Another thing.. on your webpage you brag about all those awards you have gotten... Can you please put link to the evidence that this is correct? ;)

And.. on your page you write: "We strictly do not provide investment advice"...

This is NOT truth.. I have different advices in mails... And THAT is a fact.. And THAT i can "prove"...

Back