UFX lost all my capital then demanded more

Liam harding

Recruit
im a young and in experienced trader looking to grow some of his savings, once they got their claws in they kept pressuring and manipulating me in to depositing more and more money. They used my lack of experience to their advantage by talking about huge profit and stories. They told me to open trades that suddenly turned against me "you don't need to use a stop loss" and "the trades will turn around soon" were common phrases when I wanted to close the trades and open sell positions. My account went down to nothing and I'm trying to withdraw the last of my money. I'm desperate to try and recoup even a fraction of the money back.

This is a common complaint about this company. Can anyone relate to this or offer any advice?

could you provide with more details? and what actually happened? I mean how much are we talking about? this might serve as a reminder to other traders depending on the details you might provide.

I'd rather not say the exact amount due to shame and privacy but some football/soccer players earn around this amount in a week.

First of all I downloaded the app by accident, I opened an account out of curiousity then kept getting phone calls. I deposited 500 usd, over a couple of months the deposits grew larger.
Later i did one huge lump sum and I never felt comfortable doing this as I always felt like I was being pushed in to it and that they would sabotage my account to force my hand knowing I had more money in savings if I didn't.

I over a couple more months the the account manager told me to open positions all of which were buy, then they all turned in a couple of days. I suggested cutting my losses and opening some sell positions in order to recoup the money but he said no they will turn around any day. This didn't happen and they kept draining my account of funds like a black hole, shortly after the free balance was down in to a minus, only then did he suggest hedging some positions and closing some to release some funds to do it. I then closed the positions to end it all with parlay 10% of my investment left. I should've walked away but was guilt tripped in to adding more to start a recovery plan. The recovery stared well and grew to double the amount.

I set my self a target for the end of year and I was doing well, he told me to buy silver and the whole thing happens again, trades running against me, wanting to close them but no, only this time I was unable to do anything as I got a notification at around 5:30 am saying my account has lost all equity, as the silver trades cut off over night.

So yeah their advice and poor management has cost me everything basically.

Go to their website and send them link of this thread and ask them to explain here or send them email about this thread.

I've messaged the company complaining about my experience and their shoddy services, is there anything I can do to recoup some of my funds?

If you deposited by bank card, gather your evidence and contact the fraud department at your bank as soon as possible.

Back