UFX market company (http://www.ufxmarkets.com)

Open a new thread for them here with some more details. Leave a 1 star review if you haven't done so already.

Once that's done, email them a link to the thread. Tell them that you will be keeping it up to date.

I have a receipt from UFX that I had to sign and return but I added a note stating I did not authorize these transactions. They were done over the phone and I was saying no please dont do it. Becuase I contacted my back after 120 days they can not help me. I am making complaints through the police etc.

My experience with UFX Markets has been like others have described. I initially deposited a small amount but then the account managers apply high pressure techniques to add more and more from my credit card over the phone. My manager started by suggesting opening small positions with low stop losses. Lately he has been advising opening large single trades with huge stop losses (over $1000) ot none at all. My total account was only $5000 so when that trade reached that stop loss, over 20% of my account was gone. Worst of all is when they get the 'dealing room' involved and they take control of your account. I would advise anyone dealing with UFX to closely observe just what trades they are pushing you into and make sure you set your own stop losses and take profits at a reasonable level that suits your account. All they seem to care about is getting to add as much funds as possible then deliberately churning through it all as fast as possible. They don't care about the risks to their clients money at all.

There are no internal control in this company . they have completions to bluff the public and the admin's friend will win . They dont need your proof to prove it right . because they know its right !! STAY away .

The FPA declared UFX Markets to be a Scam in November 2012. From the reviews and complaints in Scam Alerts, it was obvious that UFX was a very risky company to place money into long before that. I wish people would do a little research before picking a broker.

Oh my god!! then i must delete my account. I tried to delete by contacting the support team but they say that they cant delete. I have not invested any thing so far but I can see that there was a 1000 dollars credit in my account. could some one help me to terminate my account please??

Back