UFX markets not possible to withdraw fund

joby

Private
I started trading with ufx markets unfortunately, when I came to know they are trying to playing with my account and making me bankrupt I tried to withdraw my money, Still I can't withdraw because they are telling lame excuses and not possible to withdraw. friends could anyone can help me to get my money back

Let them know about this thread. If they don't start fixing the problem within 48 hours, leave them a 1 star review and post a followuo here.

Wow, it's really sounds like a broken record

Let them know about this thread. If they don't start fixing the problem within 48 hours, leave them a 1 star review and post a followuo here.

Please post here UFX reply

Ufx markets phoned me 14 days ago and offered some money to withdraw, they told me to login my account and withdraw, acually i wanted to deposit my money to my current account but when i pressed withdraw, it straightaway went to creditcard, still this money is not in any accounts.I am waiting for this money for last 14 days.

Contact them daily and ask where your money is. Post their answers (or non-answers) here.

Ufx markets phoned me 14 days ago and offered some money to withdraw, they told me to login my account and withdraw, acually i wanted to deposit my money to my current account but when i pressed withdraw, it straightaway went to creditcard, still this money is not in any accounts.I am waiting for this money for last 14 days.

So, how much have they actually sent you, at the present time? Will they answer your emails? Are they giving you excuses? Delay tactics? What is happening right now?

Hi friends, I am also not able to withdraw money from my account,
I contact my account manager by email several times, also contact them by contact us form in their website, I have no answer, and when I call them they told me that my account manager will call me back, also I did not hear from him anything.
I ask for a $2500 withdrawal from my account, this is my 2nd time to ask for a withdrawal the first withdrawal was successful only after I contact them through their website and told them clearly about some review I read on ForexPeaceArmy forum.
This time I think it harder to withdraw from my account,
I will send a link of my post to my account manager,
And will update what happened to me here in this forum.
If I have no response, I will ask to withdraw my entire account balance $9501 and I will need to open a case on Traders court.
i am glad that there is a respected website like forexPeaceArmy to help traders, and i hope all traders to be safe its enough to fight with market not to fight again to get our profit back from brokers.

Back