UFX Markets

ekber72

Recruit
Hallo friends

I m new to trading and to this forum.

I opend a account whit 5000 us dollars in UFX
I got 600 dollars in bonus. They told me that I should sign and send it back i did it.
I the beginng they opend big trads whit first 1000 lost then 500 lost
and they i tried some trand my self and now just 3500 dollars left in acount.

I told them I would like to whithdraw my money. Now they say that I have to trade for 6 000 000 milj point of trade before i can take my money. I this case I will loose everything. They did not tell me this in beginning.

Please help me ..

Maybe just the bonus that you cant withdraw , but what left of your money you can withdraw it without restriction

Can you be a little more specific. Does "sign it and send it back" refer to some action regarding the bonus?

Hallo friends

I m new to trading and to this forum.

I opend a account whit 5000 us dollars in UFX
I got 600 dollars in bonus. They told me that I should sign and send it back i did it.
I the beginng they opend big trads whit first 1000 lost then 500 lost
and they i tried some trand my self and now just 3500 dollars left in acount.

I told them I would like to whithdraw my money. Now they say that I have to trade for 6 000 000 milj point of trade before i can take my money. I this case I will loose everything. They did not tell me this in beginning.

Please help me ..

Do one thing send one email to them regarding your issue and wait for their reply(If they are not allowing you to withdraw your money than take a screenshot of email as a proof and share with us here are FPA).

Hallo again.

It was like this, I first wanted to start whit 3000 usd to learn, for every every 1000 usd I i got 100 usd bonus.
Then they puhst me to open larger account minimum 5 000 usd to get better benifift.
Then I got 200 usd bonus more.

After every transaction they wand me to sign papers and send it back by mail. So i did it.

This means that I have to trade for 5-6 000 000 milj trade points to take my own money.
If I would know that which never told me i would never start.

I contacted the Swedish regulator and they sad that they will contact the cypriot, becouse they are in Limasol,
but it will take minimum 60 days....

This is very strange , because it s the first time i hear that you have to trade a certain number of trades to withdraw your own money. This is not fair . like other members sayed contact your broker to join this thread .

Blocking access to your money because of bonus terms is illegal for Cyprus companies. File a complaint with Cysec as quickly as possible. Getting the Swedish regulator involved is also a good idea.

Back