UFX Scam victims - Let's unite to destroy them

bushraezz

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

I have been recently scammed by UFX through their account manager "Salma Hasan" who was pushing me continuously to deposit more and more till my total deposit reached $23,000. The moment I told her I want to close the account, she became very aggressive and forced me to open a huge currency deal GBP/JPY under the excuse of quick exit which made me lose all my balance over one night. Of course, after that, UFX stopped calling me or answering my emails - they even cancelled a withdraw that I have made before the last big transaction. Instead Salma sent me an email saying that this is the result because I decided to close the account! Imagine they treat customers very nicely until the moment you ask them to withdraw your funds or close your account, they become wolves and show their real faces!

ATT UFX Victims - let's unite to start a campaign against this Fraud company - I will activate the #UFXSCAM on twitter and Instagram so please join me to post your stories.

ATT UFX - this is my hard-earned money which I'm working very day and night to save for my kids so I'll not let you walk away with this if you don't give it back to me. I will not save any way to reach you even if you are in MARS and even If I have to pay lawyers and wait for years. I will file a case against you in the court, CySEC, Interpol, post ads in the newspapers, and post everyday on your deceiving social media platform warning people of your lies. I won't stop unless you stop ignoring me and repay me my money. You should fear an angry mother who will do anything to protect her kids' rights..

There are many people affected by UFX fraud all over the world, and UFX has several websites such as Ubinary.Fintelegram have obviously a lot of reports about them and have partially investigated their fraud schemes! But still no Campaign declared? But they need more information. fintelegram.news/whistleblower-system/

Sorry Fintelegram was shutted down, yesterdya by heavily been reported. But still their watchdog is working! Make your reports there instead! whistleblower.fintelegram.com

Thanks John. It seems whistleblower.fintelegram.com is not free and I need to pay to initiate the communication. I just want a mass platform that can have our voice heard (UFX victims) to reach UFX and their regulators to shut them down. I can't believe that they are regulated by CySec. Don't they monitor such organizations against the fraud they are conducting? how can we stop this?

Very strange! I could easily read their new domain, and it`s free to report! If there going to be launched a class action , they usually take € 75 Euros.They have no class action yet for UFX and Ubinary clients, but who knows by the time! Try this link whistleblower.fintelegram.com/

lets share our experience about UFX on facebook page and invite people to like this page mescamyouagain/ufxalert/stealmoremoneyfromyou and spread more awareness about this ongoing scam

UFX doesn't know what I am planning for them soon. They will curse the day they called me because hell doors will open to burn their lies.. My story will be all over the news and internet very soon
The link is not working.. please post again

Приветствую у меня проблема с Tickmill брокером они обманывают на котировках

Back