ufx scam

Some people just never learn. I rarely intervene in threads. You have left me no choice but to smite you. :(

If you want to become Mod Almighty of your own forum, go ahead. Then you can tell people to ignore using free channels for filing complaints and go straight to lawyers all day long. I think you will find that duplicating the FPA will take a lot more than 30 minutes.

Just because a regulator doesn't respond to a complaint doesn't mean they are useless. The FPA sometimes gets contacted by regulators and police investigators looking for information about forex companies. Every time I've talked to one of them, it's been one-way conversation. They ask, I answer. They can't comment on open investigations. I can only guess what they are thinking based on the questions I've been asked or the people they ask me to help put them in touch with.

It is a Big Shame that things reached here and the guy got banned.

I do not see any reason for that High Tone and Strain by 'res123'?!!?

If the Regulatory Body take your complaint or not is another thing, you had already done your work right by filing a complaint.

I believe that filing a complaint and not getting a result later is much much better than regretting not doing that.

Even if there's a 1% Hope, that's still a Hope that might be seen in positive results later.

It's not a confusing fact that emailing the broker or company first, if no answer or continuing excuses and cheats results, file a complaint at the regulatory body the company is registered in, open a Scam case in FPA and invite the company to share their excuses publicly like others explained.

Personally, most regulatory bodies don't convince me but that do not mean not to file a complaint with any of it when I face a problem with a Scam Broker or Company, just as spreading my words of warning publicly so others not get cheated like I was.

Back