• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I also faced the same ordeal. When i was trying to get out and withdraw my $47k, the account manager told me that it is not good and he may not be able to get my money back. He pretended to be a good trader, opened some positions and I profited on it. Then after one day, he asked me to open three positions again with no stop loss. I initially put their a stop loss then he called me back and told me not to put stop loss and I should trust him. When I saw that it is losing I asked him that Im ending the trade and I was told not to because it will bounce back and I should just trust him. But it never happened and didnt recover. When my account was about to trade out, he told me to put additional money. I panicked then added more. But I still lost with a total of $75k. I lost all the money that I have. I just dont know if there is a way for me to recover. Is there anyone there who could help me?

lately i have been reading a lot of complaint about people pressured to deposit and execute losing trades by account managers,i wonder is it legal to pursue a company for your loss if you clicked buy or sell voluntary by yourself even if you did that based on their advice?

If they are recommending trades, that may require them to register as financial advisors in some countries. Check your own country's financial regulators.

Yes I am agree. I have been scammed too of $3200 lost my account but then I made a complaint to CySec and then they refunded me. Please make complaint to CySec.

Yes I am agree. I have been scammed too of $3200 lost my account but then I made a complaint to CySec and then they refunded me. Please make complaint to CySec.

A complaint to Cysec is a good idea but lately UFX is shifting almost all its activity to Belize.

Back