• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Scam

I am having an issue with a company
OMG Wish I read this earlier.

My account manager did the same thing.

He forced me to send withdrawal notice.

My account manager name is Sathish Manoharan.

He did not allow me to withdraw at all.

He deliberately forced me to keep losing deals open. Until I lost money.

Where should I complain?
The issue has been sorted out. I am sorry for posting this message above. My account manager is helping me. I again repeat, I apologize for this post. I have been trying to delete all my posts since yesterday. But I think admin of this site is not taking any action. Kindly delete all my posts on this site.

The issue has been sorted out. I am sorry for posting this message above. My account manager is helping me. I again repeat, I apologize for this post. I have been trying to delete all my posts since yesterday. But I think admin of this site is not taking any action. Kindly delete all my posts on this site.

1. Do you think there's a team of dozens of administrators watching the site 24/7? Only Spam Cat works around the clock.

2. Because of the actions of many brokers which blackmailed clients to remove all traces of issues, complaints are not deleted. Instead, traders are welcome to post about how their issues were resolved. Details of resolutions are very welcome.

1. Do you think there's a team of dozens of administrators watching the site 24/7? Only Spam Cat works around the clock.
Am sorry about that. I request the posts to be deleted when the admin comes on board.

2. Because of the actions of many brokers which blackmailed clients to remove all traces of issues, complaints are not deleted. Instead, traders are welcome to post about how their issues were resolved. Details of resolutions are very welcome.
It is wrong on your part to claim blackmail. I have been in the regulatory compliance industry for quite a few years. I could have taken action it if needed. But when issue is resolved, there is no point.

Since you have asked for details of the resolution, here they are:
My AM and myself had an open chat. He explained he has been trying to maximize my profits. When deals run low there is no point closing them at a heavier loss. The market always turns around in maximum 15 days. I do not doubt his sincerity or his explanation. We are both Indians, and I think we understand each other better because of that.

I must add, since I read so many scam reviews, I went with preconceived notions. When equity went low, and stress became unbearable, I assumed that I also got scammed.

Except on Friday, when there was miscommunication, my AM did not ask me to stay up all night. I had stayed up thru the night on my own from Mon to Thursday to do more deals. Because of sleep deprivation, my health deteriorated. My thinking power got clouded.

I am thankful am recovering financially, mentally and emotionally well.

Since the issue was solved, I request all the above posts to be deleted.

Thank you.

Hello, Please see the conversation I have started with you. Kindly delete my posts. Thank you.

Yes, I do agree and support AsstModerator's decision not to allow deletion of post/threads but for these issues/problems to remain here at the FPA as a reminder to others of past issue(s) with certain broker(s)/service provider(s).

That way, it will also prevent any Traders to scream "scam" here at the FPA as a means to "blackmail" their brokers into a quick resolution....on the other hand and as already highlighted by AsstModerator, that will also prevent brokers from "blackmailing" Traders to remove/delete their complaints in return for "resolution/compensation" to their complaint(s)/issue(s).

Yes, I do agree and support AsstModerator's decision not to allow deletion of post/threads but for these issues/problems to remain here at the FPA as a reminder to others of past issue(s) with certain broker(s)/service provider(s).

That way, it will also prevent any Traders to scream "scam" here at the FPA as a means to "blackmail" their brokers into a quick resolution....on the other hand and as already highlighted by AsstModerator, that will also prevent brokers from "blackmailing" Traders to remove/delete their complaints in return for "resolution/compensation" to their complaint(s)/issue(s).
It is very unfortunate that you place my case in your binary option above.

You must realize I made those posts very late in the night after continuous sleep deprivation. Next day morning, I spoke to my AM who sorted things out. It was my mistake. I wish I had just waited for the morning.

Since we spoke and resolved things, I began feeling guilty. I called him and told him I had posted negative things and requested him to hopefully ignore things to work together. That being a weekend, I think he did not pay attention or understand, since he was outside (he was kind enough to take my call).

This morning, when he came to work I again apologized to him. This is when he understood what I had done. Neither I nor my AM are interested in blackmailing. It is too cheap to put us in that category.

Also, it is not correct to generalize all brokers. All are not the same. They too have families and a career. It is not correct for us clients to spoil their career and name.

I was just plain foolish because I was under tremendous stress. My ex-colleague in regulatory compliance advised me without listening to the full situation. My spouse advised me differently. I was torn in different directions.

Now, I would just like to end this unfortunate situation that I have caused. I have requested the moderator to edit out the name of my AM. I understand some of you have had issues with UFX, However, it is not correct to use my case for that.

I feel very apologetic for this situation.

It is very unfortunate that you place my case in your binary option above.

You must realize I made those posts very late in the night after continuous sleep deprivation. Next day morning, I spoke to my AM who sorted things out. It was my mistake. I wish I had just waited for the morning.

Since we spoke and resolved things, I began feeling guilty. I called him and told him I had posted negative things and requested him to hopefully ignore things to work together. That being a weekend, I think he did not pay attention or understand, since he was outside (he was kind enough to take my call).

This morning, when he came to work I again apologized to him. This is when he understood what I had done. Neither I nor my AM are interested in blackmailing. It is too cheap to put us in that category.

Also, it is not correct to generalize all brokers. All are not the same. They too have families and a career. It is not correct for us clients to spoil their career and name.

I was just plain foolish because I was under tremendous stress. My ex-colleague in regulatory compliance advised me without listening to the full situation. My spouse advised me differently. I was torn in different directions.

Now, I would just like to end this unfortunate situation that I have caused. I have requested the moderator to edit out the name of my AM. I understand some of you have had issues with UFX, However, it is not correct to use my case for that.

I feel very apologetic for this situation.

Well, look at the bright side of your post/thread! I am quite certain that UFX will now pay more attention to and be more diligent in attending to any of your future issue/problem with them :D

As for issues/problems of other Traders with UFX, well, perhaps your AM will take the time to look into their case and, perhaps, solve these issues/problems just as quickly as he has done with yours :)

Well, look at the bright side of your post/thread! I am quite certain that UFX will now pay more attention to and be more diligent in attending to any of your future issue/problem with them :D

As for issues/problems of other Traders with UFX, well, perhaps your AM will take the time to look into their case and, perhaps, solve these issues/problems just as quickly as he has done with yours :)
I really don't know what to say. Wish I had never compared my situation with others here at all. It is easy to draw parallels. But honestly do we judge ourselves. When we make profit, we are happy. When we make loss, we blame the AM. We are happy because we earn and that satisfies our inherent human need; which can be sometimes categorized into human greed.

I just feel very sorry for my AM. It was a miscommunication which led me to believe I had to stay up to monitor EUR. If I had just slept over the weekend and come back to the platform in the morning, none of this wud have happened. Exactly as my AM said, the market picked up and my equity is growing.

For no reason at all I assumed things, compared with other peoples' situation and assumed too many things.

My only suggestion to everyone --- If you are new to Forex, please get your SLEEP. Don't get too excited. To my AM, I apologize.

I really don't know what to say. Wish I had never compared my situation with others here at all. It is easy to draw parallels. But honestly do we judge ourselves. When we make profit, we are happy. When we make loss, we blame the AM. We are happy because we earn and that satisfies our inherent human need; which can be sometimes categorized into human greed.

I just feel very sorry for my AM. It was a miscommunication which led me to believe I had to stay up to monitor EUR. If I had just slept over the weekend and come back to the platform in the morning, none of this wud have happened. Exactly as my AM said, the market picked up and my equity is growing.

For no reason at all I assumed things, compared with other peoples' situation and assumed too many things.

My only suggestion to everyone --- If you are new to Forex, please get your SLEEP. Don't get too excited. To my AM, I apologize.

Okay, so now you have become the ONLY "happy camper" with UFX ;)
Now try to withdraw all your money from your account with them and then post proof that the money actually reached your bank account :D

Okay, so now you have become the ONLY "happy camper" with UFX ;)
Now try to withdraw all your money from your account with them and then post proof that the money actually reached your bank account :D
Wow. You guys sure the money does not come back?? Have you or the moderator had an issue with that? Is that what makes you guys not trust them? Guess what? I will definitely post what you say.

Back