• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Scam

I am having an issue with a company
You might want to have a chat with GiambroneLaw.com. They claim to do class action lawsuits. They could tell you how many people would be needed.

Hey there everyone. I have recently been scammed by the UFX Kiss of death and am wondering if there is any action I can take to get my money back? Thanks.

Get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts and give all the details, including when and how you deposited.

I too can echo what everone has said about ufx.took out three loans and maxed a credit cards to keep funding the funding the account and constantly being harassed and have lost everything inside 30 mins

I too can echo what everone has said about ufx.took out three loans and maxed a credit cards to keep funding the funding the account and constantly being harassed and have lost everything inside 30 mins

When did you deposit? Have you tried having a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank? A chargeback may be possible. Report back here about what they say.

Hi I spoke them and filed a complaint,I gathered some supporting documents and posted to them.unfortunately only one deposit was with credit card of the amount £1102.79 in 13 February 2016.the rest was deposited by two bank loans 18 feb £5033.24,14 ape 4001.71,savings 01 April£1002.36, 01 April £457.29 .my bank said its unlikely they can do anything if there terms and conditions cover them.i filed a complaint with ufx and a senior complaint manger Jordan Chase ring me to say sorry I lost account and would I like to recover my money I said of course (all borrowed money nearly anyway) so he said as a good will gesture and because I was a good trader they would give me 3000 dollars to my account to try and recover it,all I had to do was sign a form.so I have withdraw the funds immediately and will wait to c if it appears in my bank.he rang yesterday again to say they gave me that money to recover account and why did I withdraw.i said better having 3000 dollars that losing that with your con men scam artist sales assistants.im more distraught for my dad,he put all is pension funds into it and has lost all and my poor mum is on suicide watch now.my sister is a lawyer so I hope she can get something back for my mum and dad.someone please help us.also I'm £22000in debt now and probably will have to go bankrupt cuz of these low life scum
When did you deposit? Have you tried having a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank? A chargeback may be possible. Report back here about what they say.
hen

Explain to your bank how the scam works. If they refuse to listen, you may have to consider professional chargeback assistance, such as from WinChargeback.

I have just recently being scammed out of a substantial amount of money by this company. They initially give you good trades to gain their trust and push you to invest more money with bigger rewards. Once they realize you have (so called) enough practice and you no longer have more money to invest then they push you with multiple wrong trades in the wrong direction to get your account closed and take your money.
In the beginning I told them I did not have experience so they promised to help me but in the end they were only interested in stealing my money. How else were they able to risk everything in my account by following their advice? If they were honest and professional my account would never have been put under such risk. These guys are purposely negligent and reckless. They know how to make you money and then get you to lose it all. Don't trust them

EXACT SAME happened to me

first 2 weeks had regular calls

after gained trust no calls

any calls or bad advce

Hello. I live in Abu Dhabi. On 28/1/2020 I mad withdrawal of 425$ with UFX trading and till now after 14 days, the money is not yet transferred, and nothing is showing up in my bank account. After several emails to ( UFX Compliance Department <compliance.department@ufx.com> , "UFX Customer Support" <support@ufx.com> , "UFX" <email@ufx-t.messages5.com> , ramish@ufx.com [ramish@ufx.com] ) they sent the ARN number and told me that i need to call the bank and follow up with them. after I called the bank, they told me that they need the MT103 document from UFX in order to track the transaction. After that I sent an email to the UFX asking them to provide the MT103 document, but their reply was " the refund was made back to your card and not to your bank account. Therefore the proof we can provide you is ARN number and not MT103 which applies only to wire transfers .Please contact your card company and give them the AN number to assist them allocate the funds "

My card is Debit Card which is linked to the bank account and not a Credit Card so I need what can I do in this case. Please support me. Thanks for your help in advance

Hello. I live in Abu Dhabi. On 28/1/2020 I mad withdrawal of 425$ with UFX trading and till now after 14 days, the money is not yet transferred, and nothing is showing up in my bank account. After several emails to ( UFX Compliance Department <compliance.department@ufx.com> , "UFX Customer Support" <support@ufx.com> , "UFX" <email@ufx-t.messages5.com> , ramish@ufx.com [ramish@ufx.com] ) they sent the ARN number and told me that i need to call the bank and follow up with them. after I called the bank, they told me that they need the MT103 document from UFX in order to track the transaction. After that I sent an email to the UFX asking them to provide the MT103 document, but their reply was " the refund was made back to your card and not to your bank account. Therefore the proof we can provide you is ARN number and not MT103 which applies only to wire transfers .Please contact your card company and give them the AN number to assist them allocate the funds "

My card is Debit Card which is linked to the bank account and not a Credit Card so I need what can I do in this case. Please support me. Thanks for your help in advance
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back