• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Scam

I am having an issue with a company

trrsa

Recruit
I have just recently being scammed out of a substantial amount of money by this company. They initially give you good trades to gain their trust and push you to invest more money with bigger rewards. Once they realize you have (so called) enough practice and you no longer have more money to invest then they push you with multiple wrong trades in the wrong direction to get your account closed and take your money.
In the beginning I told them I did not have experience so they promised to help me but in the end they were only interested in stealing my money. How else were they able to risk everything in my account by following their advice? If they were honest and professional my account would never have been put under such risk. These guys are purposely negligent and reckless. They know how to make you money and then get you to lose it all. Don't trust them

How did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Next time, please check the reviews before investing a substantial amount of money. UFX Markets has had a SCAM rating for quite some time now.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty

Alex,
I will contact you as requested but I am not sure how it will help because John Andrews has already told me he cannot assist me further

I did a deposit through my credit card. I am currently living in the UAE.
I guess I was naïve at the time when I started my online trading exploration. Once I had entered my details into the UFX site they become very persistent in getting me to start. Initially I had a call from a supposedly fellow South African working for UFX in London, I was told it was a London based company.
The UFX site looked very legitimate with all the information and awards on it. As they were Forex Brokers and having gone through the terms and conditions on their site I felt more comfortable. In simple words it stated that the orders would go through a third party liquidity providers such as a bank or financial institution, to take my trades on the other side. I have still yet to receive proof that indeed a bank account was opened for trading under my name. Also, UFX have not provided me with an accountant statement from the third party to indicate my money was lost in the real market. I don't believe the money left their own accounts and in fact I was trading on a demo version

No UFX offices in London or anywhere else than Tel-Aviv, Israel as far as we know.

Send Alex all details, hopefully he can assist and pay you back every cent you deserve.

If they claimed London, report it to UK ActionFraud as well as UK FCA.

Back