UFX scam

Just saying XYZ company is SCAM is not enough dude, If you had any problem then share your story with us.

I agree - they still owe me $3000 - but tell about what is you experience?
IT was gone after opening one thread. I hate those guys who don't share required details + when they never came back to add any required information :(

• Year since: 2007
  • Headquarters: Belize
  • Company registration: UFX Trade Ltd., Belize
  • Regulation: not regulated. Not found in the IFSC Belize register.
  • Notes: UFX holds 2 brand names - UFX and UFXMarkets
With such dubious registration, I doubt this broker will be around for long.

Its not only UFX and UFXMARKETS - its also uBinary... so be aware...
The company name behind all these different scam sites is: Reliantco Investments....

I did not use Ubinary. We just found out its same same... behind the scenes...

I still did never get any respons on UFX office adress in London they claim they also have..

:)

Attachments

• dump.jpg
    dump.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1
Dear ALL,

Hope you are doing well. And sorry to hear about your UFX trip.

I am victim to in this scenario and my investments is around 500K USD. I loosed around 400K USD. But I got cheated same like you and i am preparing to file a case against ufx.com in UK Europe and Cyprus and their respective regulators.

In respect to this case we all have loosed lots of hard earn money. But it doesn't mean that we can take it out our money back. In this position if I go alone they gone a chuck me out i might be loos the case. So I am ready to spent money for solicitor but I just need help from you guys and ufx experience in written. So I can make that papers legal and we can fight back for our rights. My email address ufxcompliants@gmail.com . Please do add as on google circle. I am elaborating my side of faults if you got some please do add it on your side of letter.

1. Since we open account with UFX we started with small account of 1500$. Their senior trading trainer keep insisting us to inject more fund into account. We made some profit. So, by listening to him, slowly we inject the fund. In the beginning by his advice we generate some profit. We also generate some profit by our own. After that he is still insisting us to invest more and more fund into account to open big deal to take more profit.

2. By listening to him, we open some position, which goes against us so our account became more unstable we need to secure our position we need to inject more fund. By doing this our account getting from small account to big level account. We did it to secure the position.

3. We try to make our account more stable but he always gives us tips which goes against us our account became unstable. So we have injected more fund and there was a time we cannot inject more fund into account with our registered cards. So we were in situation to lose all our money. We contacted customer support during trading hours that time they cannot help us to inject fund into account. We complain about this thing they come up with that they cannot accept the fund through our cards. So they give us their bank account details to cash deposit. We have captured the proof that their system is not accepting the funds through card. This was not informed us in advance that we cannot inject fund through card. It was night time so we need to stabilize our account as market was fluctuating. It shows this company don’t have transparent trading platform.

4. We have also captured the live trading platform problems during the trading time, so our asset and our opening position were not modified to secure our position or try to take profit.

5. During the trading time their trading prices are also price difference. We have captured those screenshot on live trading platform. So this all evidence showing that this they want us to lose and wipe out the account.

6. Also they have change the deal amount and Margin, so we cannot change the deal amount and we have taken risk which we don’t suppose take and put our money on risk. We are still on platform, we have blocked the deals, we already loss of 300,000 USD. The expected return should be 500,000 USD. It’s been two months, we are still process of chasing ufx support team solve our issue regarding IT and to clear all the issue which we have faced. And the loss we are not liable to bear at this time.

7. When we contact the customer support they don’t have any solutions and no one to support us even they don’t speak the English properly. As trading timing from 11.00pm Sunday to 9.00pm Friday, there must be support for all customer’s form account manager. We have evidence of chat transcript too.

8. By investing the in this company we feel that our investment at risk and our personal as well as professional life is disturbed very badly.

We already invested 400,000USD in this market from financial point of view we haven’t got any more support to come out from this situations, so we like to go for no win no fees case and as mention above our case is strong enough to fight.

Thanks for your contribution in advance. Please do forward this statement to your friends and family who has been effected by UFX.com

Regards,

Avron Jhon
ufxcompliants@gmail.com
London United Kingdom

Back