UFX steal my all profits, Stay Away from this company

karuhezo

Recruit
Hello Everyone,

I have opened an account with this Company and they assigned me with $50 no deposit bonus after verifying my phone.
The problem comes out when I made profits because an Agent Benjamin, called me and told me that I have to deposit $500 but I had only $100 in my skrill which I deposited.
One day after that I logged in my account and see that all profits are gone and they refunded $100.

My problems with them are:

Why they can force me to deposit $500 in case their TOS state that in order to withdraw from Bonus account;
-Trading Volume must be $250,000
-Opening of at-least one trade
-Minimum balance of $70
-KYC documentation which I already sent to them

My account has fulfilled all of these.

I think this company (UFX.COM) is scamming their customers. Stay Away!!!!

Thank you everyone

Be very grateful that you got your initial deposit money back. Imagine if you deposited $500 and had to meet that trading volume before they'd even consider letting you withdraw any of your money.

Hi all

We have checked this case. Sadly, this client has violated the terms and conditions of our $50 no deposit bonus offer; thus he was not entitled to the profits he has earned. As stated in our terms and conditions (https://www.ufx.com/en-GB/about-us/terms-and-conditions/ - item 8.8.2 clause Cd): "Clients are eligible to receive the bonus once, and for one account only. Each account opened qualifies for the bonus once per registered IP address, phone number, and email". Opening 2 accounts from the same IP is a clear violation of these terms and thus UFX acted within our full legal right.

I do regret it if this act was not communicated to the client in a transparent fashion, and that he did not receive enough information from us after this act took place. However, as a representative of UFX, I can assure this forum that the trading accounts associated with that IP address were dealt with accordance to our terms and conditions and well within our legal rights.

Kind regards,
Alex Reynolds

several months ago this company this company is aggressively always call me and told me to deposit some money
which is i refuse it because they have bad records on internet

Back