1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFX steal my money Srko Pelosi did not Arduha me

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ahmed algohari, Oct 9, 2012.

1. ahmed algohari

ahmed algohari Recruit

ufxmarkets is theif company the steal 2000 us dollars from me i deposit 2000 us and get bouns ny 1000 usthen i make some prosess and i sucess to gain 541 us benifitthe i hear very bad comments on this compay then i deceid to cancel my accounti tried many times to send them email but no replyi send them fax no body replynow my account is 3542 and i want to return back only 2000 usbut now body reply me more than 3 weeks nowplz help me to return back my money

#1 ahmed algohari, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Get a copy of the bonus terms. You may have locked up your money by accepting the bonus.

Even if you did, the broker should respond to you.

How did you deposit the money? Credit card? Bank wire? Some other method?

3. FXCobra

FXCobra Banned for uncivilized conduct

Ufxmarkets is a Total Scam. Don't know how the money will get to you back.
    Never open an account with a broker that promises huge bonuses or even any kind of it but only already trustful brokers might give reasonable little bonuses.
    The Scam Broker says licensed & regulated by MIFID, it operates by a firm name 'CIF' that's regulated at CySec.
    I hate those turning around cheat games by Scam brokers(changing names of regulations and operating in other countries than origin or under other companies names!!!:mad:)
    You can file a complaint with CySec and see what happens next.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Cysec, your local police, your local bank. Complain anywhere and everywhere.

And please, give us more details about what happened here.