Ufx withdrawn

Anyone know about ufx? I need to withdraw my money back of $ 500
Hi there, if your referring to UFX markets based in Cyprus, all i know is i was scammed out of all my money - they placed trades on my account that i wasn't happy about
but silly me i trusted them my manager's name was Alex and cut a long story short i ended up with getting the kiss of death which is the last trade and your account is wiped out.
please get your money out a.s.a.p i know they have a 0203 number but i tried all that and never got to speak to Alex - it was only when he called me i could demand the account was closed....learnt loads since then never got any money back of course they are in Cyprus .. anyone thinking of using them i would beg you to think again. you will loose all in the endThey will constantly ask you to put more money in so you can make more on the trades,, i feel such a nut because i fell for it all.. Please learn from my mistake and pass the word on..
Linda Martin

Hi there, if your referring to UFX markets based in Cyprus, all i know is i was scammed out of all my money - they placed trades on my account that i wasn't happy about
but silly me i trusted them my manager's name was Alex and cut a long story short i ended up with getting the kiss of death which is the last trade and your account is wiped out.
please get your money out a.s.a.p i know they have a 0203 number but i tried all that and never got to speak to Alex - it was only when he called me i could demand the account was closed....learnt loads since then never got any money back of course they are in Cyprus .. anyone thinking of using them i would beg you to think again. you will loose all in the endThey will constantly ask you to put more money in so you can make more on the trades,, i feel such a nut because i fell for it all.. Please learn from my mistake and pass the word on..
Linda Martin
But can i get my money back

How long i need to wait to get my money back??

You just wrote in your post that "I need to withdraw my money back of $500" You havent mentioned that you already did and you are getting problem. Tell us what problem are you getting?

You just wrote in your post that "I need to withdraw my money back of $500" You havent mentioned that you already did and you are getting problem. Tell us what problem are you getting?
I already ask them for awitdrawn but they havent respon to me and i call them they never answer

How long ago did you ask for a withdrawal.

How and when did you deposit?

I wonder why some people comes to complain, then disappear before finishing the case.
dillah.9326, could you please tell the community if you have finally been paid by UFX, and after how much time.

Most of the time there is no point in coming back to a thread over a month old and asking for a followup.

Sometimes the OP (original poster) agreed to some partial settlement and had to sign a gag order. Sometimes the OP gave up.

In a few cases, the issue may have been fixed and the OP didn't bother to come back and report it. In those cases, the OP is unlikely to be monitoring the thread waiting for someone to ask for an update.

The best option is to let old threads where the OP disappeared remain dormant. If the OP comes back, the issue can be picked up again. If not, the thread doesn't get bumped up above threads where someone is actively fighting to get money back.

Back