Ufx

Khatab

Recruit
Imad Younis called me a UFX employee and convinced me to trade through their company for $ 2000 and then asked to increase them to $ 5,000 and then he entered me a losing deal and asked me to increase the amount to $ 10,000 until the balance did not expire and I actually entered the money but I traded it myself and compensated the loss until my balance became $ 13800 He was always trying to get me in deals that I feel were losing and in the end I agreed to his words and entered more than one deal and was telling me today I will make you rich and I was feeling that he is a liar because I asked him to withdraw part of the amount and he always refuses and within 10 minutes the balance is over ... No answer to my calls ... Please help meا

اتصل بي عماد يونس موظف شركة
Ufx
وأقنعني بالتداول عن طريق شركتهم بمبلغ 2000 $ ومن ثم طلب ان أزيدهم إلى 5000 $ وعندها أدخلني بصفقة خاسرة وطلب مني زيادة المبلغ إلى 10000$ حتى لاينتهي الرصيد وفعلا أدخلت النقود ولكن تداولتها بنفسي وعوضت الخسارة حتى أصبح رصيدي 13800$ وكان دائما يحاول ادخالي بصفقات أشعر بأنها خاسرة وفي النهاية وافقت على كلامه وادخلي بأكثر من صفقة وكان يقول لي اليوم سوف أجعلك ثريا وأنا كنت أشعر أنه كاذب.. لأني طلبت منه سحب قسم من المبلغ وكان دائما يرفض وخلال 10 دقائق انتهى الرصيد... والآن لايرد على مكالماتي... ارجوكم ساعدوني

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191102-194817_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20191102-194817_Gmail.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
Please help me I want to raise a case on the company ufx erected on me and took my money ....... and now do not answer n on the phone

Imad Younis called me a UFX employee and convinced me to trade through their company for $ 2000 and then asked to increase them to $ 5,000 and then he entered me a losing deal and asked me to increase the amount to $ 10,000 until the balance did not expire and I actually entered the money but I traded it myself and compensated the loss until my balance became $ 13800 He was always trying to get me in deals that I feel were losing and in the end I agreed to his words and entered more than one deal and was telling me today I will make you rich and I was feeling that he is a liar because I asked him to withdraw part of the amount and he always refuses and within 10 minutes the balance is over ... No answer to my calls ... Please help meا

اتصل بي عماد يونس موظف شركة
Ufx
وأقنعني بالتداول عن طريق شركتهم بمبلغ 2000 $ ومن ثم طلب ان أزيدهم إلى 5000 $ وعندها أدخلني بصفقة خاسرة وطلب مني زيادة المبلغ إلى 10000$ حتى لاينتهي الرصيد وفعلا أدخلت النقود ولكن تداولتها بنفسي وعوضت الخسارة حتى أصبح رصيدي 13800$ وكان دائما يحاول ادخالي بصفقات أشعر بأنها خاسرة وفي النهاية وافقت على كلامه وادخلي بأكثر من صفقة وكان يقول لي اليوم سوف أجعلك ثريا وأنا كنت أشعر أنه كاذب.. لأني طلبت منه سحب قسم من المبلغ وكان دائما يرفض وخلال 10 دقائق انتهى الرصيد... والآن لايرد على مكالماتي... ارجوكم ساعدوني
Why you haven't checked about them before you invested the money with them?
FPA Issued warning back in 2012 and it's available at their review page here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5004/ufx-forex-brokers

Back