• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Hey the lawyer I wrote to did look at this blog and decided not to go forward. I was just wondering though, I have written to CySec 3 times and never had a reply. Can FOREXPEACEARMY write to them on my behalf as I would still like to clear this matter up?

From what I've seen, the best reply you can get from Cysec is along the lines of "We've received your info. If we take action, it will be posted on the website."

As it is, they fined UFX for something and then withdrew the fine on the same day. Whether this means the problem is fixed or if Cysec suddenly realized that the problem is far bigger remains to be seen.

. . . As it is, they fined UFX for something and then withdrew the fine on the same day. Whether this means the problem is fixed or if Cysec suddenly realized that the problem is far bigger remains to be seen.

They only withdrew the Notice, which had indicated the fine was levied and had already been paid.
Rescinding the Notice does not mean they have rescinded the fine or the finding of legal violations.
I do agree that something big is up, as this is unprecendented behavior on the part of any regulator.
I strongly suspect that either the banking interests wish to crush the Regulator, or the Regulator is considering broadly expanding the Finding.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
I am working in the background with one individual who lost more than 100K EUR, who is now coordinating with the District Attorney in an Arabic Country, and another who has 35 clients with UFX in an IB group.
That is all I can say at this moment, but stay tuned!
AI

UFXMarkets - 569242 - Reliantco Investments Ltd‏ - Contact information for complaints

enquiries@oft.gsi.gov.uk (enquiries@oft.gsi.gov.uk); poststelle@bafin.de (poststelle@bafin.de); REGAFI-AGREMENT@acp.banque-france.fr (regafi-agrement@acp.banque-france.fr); international@cnmv.es (international@cnmv.es); sedecnmv@cnmv.es (sedecnmv@cnmv.es); consob@pec.consob.it (consob@pec.consob.it); Finanstilsynet@ftnet.dk (finanstilsynet@ftnet.dk); Governanceinfo@ftnet.dk (governanceinfo@ftnet.dk); info@lb.lt (info@lb.lt); finansinspektionen@fi.se (finansinspektionen@fi.se); firstname.familyname@fi.se (firstname.familyname@fi.se); info@a-tvp.si (info@a-tvp.si); ugyfelszolgalat@pszaf.hu (ugyfelszolgalat@pszaf.hu); fktk@fktk.lv (fktk@fktk.lv); Press@fsma.be (press@fsma.be); consommateurs@fsma.be (consommateurs@fsma.be); Ombudsman@OmbudsFin.be (ombudsman@ombudsfin.be); info@fi.ee (info@fi.ee); direction@cssf.lu (direction@cssf.lu); info@afm.nl (info@afm.nl); cmvm@cmvm.pt (cmvm@cmvm.pt); post@finanstilsynet.no (post@finanstilsynet.no)

A couple of these addresses bounce but most worked.

New complaint lodged at CYSEC on new weblink - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

1) Pressured into taking a trade when I wanted to close the account, "Kiss Of Death Scam"
2) pressured into using credit cards and my bank ANZ reversed those transaction due to fraudulent use - 3 Amounts refunded $1012.45 $506.23 and $101.25. You can see 3 different random amounts all on the same day which is not how I would top up a trading account at all. Not If you have good money management that is!
3) Pressure into taking trades when I said no and also pressure to deposit more funds
4) Account manipulation of margin/leverage causing a blown account
5) Falsely claiming they are covered buy the NFA
6) Failing to take calls when trapped in bad trades....saying they will call back the next day!
7) - UFX Managers thoughts on its clients - I’m very about your decision to fight for all mankind,

Or sorry for the UFX traders

I’m just sorry that you collaborating with a scheme site like forexpeacearmy.

As you probable guess I’m not the owner of UFX

So any agreement between you and me is not valid.

But any way good luck
6) Sending very bad trades.. like these 2 examples causing further damage to clients accounts -
From: tomm@UFXMarkets.com Looks like getting stopped out.
UFX hates its customers
Sell EUR/AUD @ 1.4080
SL 1.4170
TP1 1.4020
TP2 1.3965
TP3 1.3920
The trend is based on the 1 hour chart

and -
They got killed on this trade
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 07:30:13 +0000
Sell Oil@ 95.94
SL 96.50
TP1 95.60
TP2 95.35

Was that false NFA claim in writing?
I posted screen shots. The web pages lead to UFX website.

Currently UFX Bank does not have a registration or license with the Netherlands' Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) by these name at this moment.
We would like to inform you that you can find UFX Bank on our foreign warninglist: U | AFM. Here you can read that the Belgium Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) and the Securities Commission of Brazil (CVM) both warned against the activities of UFX Bank.
We suggest you to seek legal advice.

Back