• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
UFX Bank is not a straight forward broker. I also have deposited 21,500 USD and made 6200 USD profit and when I decided to close my account and refund my money, they informed me that it will take long time to do so and this is because I made profit. I did not even take any bonuses from them nor the profit I made was because of their recommendations. Matter of fact, I lost few times because of their recommendations.

My trade hit the TP 1 signal they provided me with. The price of the pair went past it. It didn't trigger and from there it went south and and and but the stop/loss did trigger. Thank God! I did a serious inquiry through my account manager, Jonathan. He told me that the price wasn't in the TP 1 long enough of the TP 1 to be triggered. I didn't accept that explanation at all. My understanding of a TP and especially the one they provide me with should be honored although it is past the TP even for a 1/1 000 000 000 of a millisecond. When it's through, it's through. He called his manager, Amy. She told me a totally different story. She said that I must be sure not to take their TP 1. The one they provide me with as the TP 1 but I must rather recalculate my own TP 1. To recalculate my own TP 1 I have to take my exact pip spread and calculate it into the the price of the currency pair and add that amount to my TP 1. Do the rest of the calculations, add their % of the take profit pip amount as my own and that will give me a pretty good idea of what I should of should not take as the take profit amount or rather percentage that I am supposed to use if I want to because it is me that is the one responsible for the take profit to be triggered because it was me who did the recalculations and is the one that hit the buy button. That is such an exact science and it is a beautiful formula. Ok, I comprehend. That's fine. I understood but big was the relieve to see that I don't have to do same recalculation with the STOP/LOSS. I lost a couple 100 000.00 with their dishonoration of their TP 1 signal not been HONORED by UFXBank but bigger was the relieve to see that at least they honored their STOP/LOSS signal. Otherwise I would have had looset my hole pip spread as well. Thank GOD.

Last edited:
they do not let me get my money back
they use excuses
i stuck with them
bad treatment
one of their excuses is that they already send your money and when you get into bank account you find nothing then they let you check again and again with you bank
:shocked:

Apply the easy tests to reveal scammers

It is obvious that these guys are scammers as you can apply the test of four simple steps to reveal scammers in my post earlier today called "simple test to reveal scammers. On their webpage they do not even show that they are a company, so you don't even know if they are a legal person i.e. from the information on their webpage you are dealing with a banana or a bicycle. They don't show that they are an incorporated company, which is someone you can legitimately deal with. They also don't show exactly which country they are incorporated in, so you don't know which jurisdiction you can take action against them in. It is simply amazing that people fall for their scam. It upsets me that people send money to a ghost. People are so naïve and they need basic legal and business knowledge to avoid dealing with Internet ghosts. What is their company name? Where is the company incorporated? Which country's legal system can you use to take legal action against them?

Dear readers,

I have been recommended to use ufxbank.com, my Account manager was extremely friendly, kind and... which built some trust with me to fund an account with them, but later on i received bad costumer service, & no response, all their emails say very friendly kind words, ufxbank.com has changed all the terms of use on the website twice till now , I wonder why?
sudden change of agreements doesn't seem like a gentleman's agreement to account holders, after reading all the data that's on forexpeacearmy.com declining to talk to FPA, people wanting to sue this web-site looks suspicious.

does anyone know how to contact them? since all there numbers are nothing but answering machines?
does anyone know why a website would change an Agreement twice?
if there are any ufxbank.com account holders
that read this, the 'NEW REPLY' button is just a click away.

Pease I need to build a legal case against UFXBank, they keep scamming people every day, If anyone know a lawyer that is certify to sue them either at UK or at Cyprus and can take the case on contingency basis for a higher percentage than the used one, please send me the contact information for this lawyer, I have already three other people that were victims to this broker
UFXBank had caused me to lose a huge amount of money using the same way of giving false promises, pushing to deposit more and more money, negligence, unethical practices, and misrepresentation, that they are use with all their victims. And I have already more details about other complaints against this broker.
Money7maker@hotmail.com
Please your help and informative feedback is highly appreciated

Hello,

I am a trader from Saudi Arabia, I was trading forex with UFX bank.

Every day my account manager(his name is Rami) call me and give me forex signals to trade. In the beginning the signals were ok, but later the signals that I opend them together with the account manager make my account go down fast, the manager open with me a signal which make me lose $6450 in a flash, after that he told me that he is sorry for that and he will solve the problem by opening an other signal that will me make me earn money. But the case goes worse,after opening two successful signals he make me lose $1365 also in a flash. And then also he make me lose $3479 twice and my account goes to zero.

I want some one to help me to get my money back from this company that make me lose all this money.

Regards,

Mohammed

Hello,

I am a trader from Saudi Arabia, I was trading forex with UFX bank.
It sounds like you opened large trades with no stoploss or a stoploss so wide that it risked far too much of your account.

Did you personally enter the trades?

Did the account manager tell you how many lots to enter and where to put the SL?

Can you post a statement that shows the trades?

this is the biggest scam forex in the world
at least in the arabic world
be careful they are not registered in any government organization

Warning-warning -warning
UFXBANK rating = - 10 ( minus 10)

UFX Bank provide you with excellent trading conditions, execution and customer service in condition that you loose your money, but in case you win and tried to withdraw your profit they will block your account, prohibit you to access your trading platform and your account statement and chat service, and even if you want to call them to clarify what happened and to solve the problem they will treat you like a ****, no one respond to your calls or to your emails'
avoid get scammed by this scam company because the only way they allow you to fellow is to loose your money without pity, all profit you make will be for them because no one can have a profit under the reason you are abusing our system.

How delicate is their system to be abused by a customer, never ever trust them because they are liars, they promised me after taking all my profit I made me and my son that we will be able to trade again after passing 4 weeks from 24.12.2010 and till now they keeping fighting us with no justified reason

It seems to me that those people providing their customers a fake trading, and they take the opposite side of their customers, that is mean if you loose they win and if you win they will not loose because your winning is for them not for you.

I have a proof for every word here, I have a statements, closed positions, emails proof of every word I am telling and how they kicked us me and my son, and after a general and final resolution happened between us, that we will accept certain amount of 8000 usd instead of 132000 usd in condition that after 4 weeks they will let us access our account and allow us to resume trading, after this agreement made between us they refuse to allow us to trade with them, do you know why?
That is because we know how we can take profit from them, and because if we win they will loose.

Now and from now on, I swear that I am ready to teach every trader who can contact us how to make profit from UFXbank and I guaranty every word, and I will not stop until this scam company will go broke or shut down this fake business.

Those people never honored their word.

Never pay profit

never respect their customer except for depositing

never get real trading but false and fake trading

pay good bonus to loose your bonus + your initial deposit

those people can block your account any time and put you in the sake of god without pity.

from now on you are under my target because you harm us too much despite all our good intentions to solve the issue peacefully.

For contact details = paulbarcha911@hotmail.com
PH= 61+ 393247247
MOB = 61433693420

Back