• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Scam Piramid

What, a brand new rep and still no answers to my questions?

Pharaoh, do you really want names? Email me or maybe gerard can. I have them all!!
they are a piramid of scammers but do not worry. There is a big Forex regulation coming for Israel. I have friends there. I have all the info.
Good job and I wish this would come in spanish and french too: most of spanish and frech speakers dont have a clue of english and there is no forum where they can claim that they've been scammed.
Two examples are Finanzas forex and forex Macro, we are talking there about more than a half billion, yessss!!!! 1/2 billion dollars between the two.
At you service
Ethan

Update

Mr Staurt (UFXbank representative) offered me $1,500 instead of my $11,717 which i refused immediately,his message is quoted below:

'' Hi,

Thank you for your mail

I would like to start off by saying that I am unaware of the history of this account as I am a new employee of UFX bank

From speaking to the management here I believe that there was a suspicion of fraud that was never disproved and that is why the money was returned

However you comments on us our very harmful so I want to draw and end to this issue. I am willing to pay $1500 for you to remove all posts and articles on the internet by you written about us and for you to write a post on forex peace army stating that matters have been satisfactorily resolved.

I hope you take this issue.

If not we will have to look into other legal means of removing the posts

Please consider this carefully and let me know

Thanks

Stuart ''

After i refused the offer, he asked for time to investigate it.Today he replied claiming my trading was illegal and that i was scalping...The message is quoted below

''Hi,

The account has been looked into and the reason the money was not repaid was because of illegal trading (i.e. scalping)

This is the reason only your initial deposit was returned

Regards

Stuart ''

I have replied him but he is yet to reply back..I would still like to ask Mr Stuart(UFXbank representative) the same question I asked him in my last mail:

(1) If I was scalping or illegally trading,why would Mr Vincent Laforet(UFXBAnk Risk Manager) offers me 10% of my equity of $12,717 as at december 2009??

(2) Why would Vincent(UFXBank risk manager) promise to upgrade my account to platinum??

(3) Why would he say it is because of festive activities(chritmas&new year) the reason the company would not be able to remit my fund until January??

(4)Also, why would you (Stuart) rush to offer me $1,500 (less than 13% of my equity) ??

(5)Do you Mr Stuart call my trading system that once netted profit of over 150pips during that period(as showed in my ufxbank trading records) scalping strategy??

(6)Do you call most of my trades that last for several hours scalping??

I am still waiting for your reply...All the documents can be view by FPA members via this link
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...igh-probability-ufxbank-been-scam-broker.html

Issue Resolved

Ufxbank has remitted my profits..I'd like to thank Bill,FPA and other FPA members for their contributions.
My profit was remitted with the aid of Bill of FPA..I sincerely appreciate all his efforts...Thank y'all

Last edited:
@ Jtfx

Have you recieved your profits back as well?
I really wish you have because I was really motivated by your thread to start mine..Good luck man.

UFX Bank

I came across a review of this company which I though was positive;

UFX Bank Developing A Reputation As Leader In Forex Options And Commodities Trading

Do check it out, I hope it helps..

Dane

Moderation Note: The link Dane posted is not to a review. It is to a press release that advertises ufxbankk.info. Follow that link and you end up at ufxbank.com/?affid=1127

Whois for ufxbankk.info shows that the domain is registered to danesebastion@gmail.com

Dane is now banned for spamming his affiliate link and failing to disclose that he is an affiliate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Thomas i have the same problem. I'm on the verge of filing a complaint against the UFX. Unless you can help me with my withdrawal. My account manager is Steven Smith, and I've been trying to contact either Steven, or Jake Wallace, my previous account manager, with no success. Please help me with this issue. I withdrew $400 and until now, a lot more than 7 business days. Looking forward to hearing from you.

How can FPA help about making complaint on their regulators??

Complaints need to come directly from the victims. If you get mugged and show up on my doorstep, I can tell you to call the police. I can even look up their phone number for you. What I and everyone else here in the FPA's forum can't do for you is to file the police report on your behalf. Only the victim can file the complaint. Once a complaint is filed, those who witnessed what happened as it happened can file statements. People who heard about it later are rarely invited to give testimony.

I'd also like to suggest that traders be much more careful selecting brokers. A few well rated and even well regulated brokers have gone bad, but that is a tiny handful compared to the poorly rated and unregulated or under-regulated brokers that get so many new complaint threads.

Last time I traded CAD in rate and made profits i got email:

"Dear Trader,

Your below trade on EURCAD Deal ID 9011374, from July 15, 2015 closed with off market quote and therefore, in accordance with Section 9.6 of the terms and conditions, your deal will be cancelled and debited/credited by the system from your account accordingly. Deal ID: 9011374, PnL$ 7,571.36."

So what to do??!!

I know how to trade and when I make profits I get that kind of note... STRANGE. Many regulated brokers can do this - If you make profits and if we dont like it we will delete the trade...

Many traders are loosing and some who makes money, brokers are deleting their trades....

forex?? ufx??

Back