• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Thomas

I disagree Thom-In Forex(sadly)ALL Brokers are suspect until proven otherwise. Thats exactly the environment you and your kind have perpetuated. You yourself may be an honest human-but Brokers and Banks(and their employees) are suspect-period! Maybe a few "real" positive reviews would help? Even after a successful investment in Forex, a client is still at the mercy of their respective Broker/Bank to actually SEND THE MONEY! Your company is no different. I am glad to see he MAY have gotten restitution but until he posts that the cash is in his OWN bank account-your words are hollow. Prove me wrong-prove me an as_h_ole. In short THOMAS-do the right thing!:)

I will hold you for your promise (-:
An apology from your side will be enough…
Soon enough everything will be resolved
:)

Ufxbank Refused To Pay My Money And Respond To My Emails

I funded my ufxbank acct in November 2009 and I was given 50% deposit bonus as their offer with condition of trading minimum 5,000,000 USD volume.
As at 23/12/2009 I have traded 18,939.557 USD volume(nearly 4 times the required volume).I applied to withdraw my money and my profit but it was refused and they were claiming I have traded up-to the required Volume.I contested this,which the Ufxbank risk manager(Mr Vincent) admittedly and reply saying they can not process the withdrawal until after new year holiday because of the festive activities.He(Mr Vincent) also apologise and promise to even credit my account equity with 10% of the equity.I told him that the 10% or offer is not important because i need my Money urgent.
On 4/01/2010 I made a withdrawal request and I sent a copy to their finance dept,my ufxbank acct mananger(Ms Amy Walsh) but no respond whatsoever and I did not recieve my fund either.I followed it up with a reminder email on 7/01/2010,no reponse too as well.I have call them several times only for them to either tell me I should contact the finance dept,the finance will direct me to acct manager and that one will direct me to risk dept, or they will give excuse that the finance dept has closed or the acct manager is in a meeting.
I have all my transaction records and conversation records with this broker and its staffs. I also sent a message to Mr Thomas of Ufxbank on this tread but he did not reply to message either. My questions are do this broker actually exist?? How to charge possibly ghost staffs?? A company with forward mail address?? Also please is it possible to get actual adress of this company from the ''LONDON REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS''??
I would not hesitate to contact FSA,NFA,
metropolitan police and National Fraud Authority.
I want other traders/investors to learn from my mistake and do extensive research before opening account with any broker.Please i welcome all suggestion on how I could redeem my fund...cheers

HI jtfx,
please identify yourself, what is your username ?
I will gladly investigate into your request.

sincerely

Thomas

I funded my ufxbank acct in November 2009 and I was given 50% deposit bonus as their offer with condition of trading minimum 5,000,000 USD volume.
As at 23/12/2009 I have traded 18,939.557 USD volume(nearly 4 times the required volume).I applied to withdraw my money and my profit but it was refused and they were claiming I have traded up-to the required Volume.I contested this,which the Ufxbank risk manager(Mr Vincent) admittedly and reply saying they can not process the withdrawal until after new year holiday because of the festive activities.He(Mr Vincent) also apologise and promise to even credit my account equity with 10% of the equity.I told him that the 10% or offer is not important because i need my Money urgent.
On 4/01/2010 I made a withdrawal request and I sent a copy to their finance dept,my ufxbank acct mananger(Ms Amy Walsh) but no respond whatsoever and I did not recieve my fund either.I followed it up with a reminder email on 7/01/2010,no reponse too as well.I have call them several times only for them to either tell me I should contact the finance dept,the finance will direct me to acct manager and that one will direct me to risk dept, or they will give excuse that the finance dept has closed or the acct manager is in a meeting.
I have all my transaction records and conversation records with this broker and its staffs. I also sent a message to Mr Thomas of Ufxbank on this tread but he did not reply to message either. My questions are do this broker actually exist?? How to charge possibly ghost staffs?? A company with forward mail address?? Also please is it possible to get actual adress of this company from the ''LONDON REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS''??
I would not hesitate to contact FSA,NFA,
metropolitan police and National Fraud Authority.
I want other traders/investors to learn from my mistake and do extensive research before opening account with any broker.Please i welcome all suggestion on how I could redeem my fund...cheers

MY UFXBANK USERNAME IS gbenga

Let it be known:
When I made profit, Vincent (chief risk manager) wasnt happy with and decided to impose the following:
#1. Increased my spreads by 1 pip on all pairs, permanently
#2. Wanted me to trade long term trades instead of scalping
#3. Increased my minimum lot size from 0.1 Lots to 5.0 Lots
#4. Vincent wanted me to put MORE money into the account claiming I need $30K to get extra services like SMS trade recommendations

I might be able to understand #1 and #2, depending on how lagging UFX's price feed might be (why don't brokers just get a faster price feed???), but #3 and #4 are completely insane.

Is Vincent on crack, or is this UFX Bank's official policy for treating successful traders?

P.S. Revamping your marketing team doesn't fully answer my previous question - unless by that you mean that Cedrick was a complete liar and was fired for spreading lies that embarrassed the company.

Thomas UFXBank

I might be able to understand #1 and #2, depending on how lagging UFX's price feed might be (why don't brokers just get a faster price feed???), but #3 and #4 are completely insane.

Is Vincent on crack, or is this UFX Bank's official policy for treating successful traders?

P.S. Revamping your marketing team doesn't fully answer my previous question - unless by that you mean that Cedrick was a complete liar and was fired for spreading lies that embarrassed the company.

after further investigation on the responses and claims involved in this forum I will stop answering questions or comment in the forum.
Some of the comments and remarks are not objective and I don't intend to answer lairs and manipulative people with interest involved.

every trader with claims can approach me personally to Thomas@ufxbank.com or thomasforex@hotmail.com and I will gladly serve him/her best.
Adding fabricated emails is where I draw the line.

Thomas

after further investigation on the responses and claims involved in this forum I will stop answering questions or comment in the forum.
Some of the comments and remarks are not objective and I don't intend to answer lairs and manipulative people with interest involved.

every trader with claims can approach me personally to Thomas@ufxbank.com or thomasforex@hotmail.com and I will gladly serve him/her best.

Thomas

MR THOMAS,I sent you personal message to your Thomas@ufxbank.com and thomasforex@hotmail.com email addy yesterday,yet you refused to reply.My UFXBANK username is gbenga.
I have all the conversation and trading records(Ufxbank acct statement and closed positions).

Conversation between I and Amy

I have decided to post below the conversation between I and Amy today
UFXbank is trying to scam me my hard earned profits

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Amy'
Amy: hi
Amy: 1000$ withdrawal has been credited to your account and u should see it shortly
Amy: that is your initial CC depsoit
Amy: the remaining is still under investigation with the dealing room
fatai: what do you mean initial CC deposit??When I have traded over 18,000,000units and my profit
fatai: so what would happen to my profit??
fatai: and the remaining balance??
Amy: please read what i wrote
fatai: I have waited long enough
Amy: your initial deposit must be returned to your credit card
Amy: and that's what u will see shortly
fatai: then what will hapen to the remaining balance of $11,717.00
fatai: ??
Amy: i do not know, that is under investigation
fatai: It would be better if we involve FSA,NFA,SEC and the police.
fatai: I still have all the trading records,conversation and I would not hesitate to fill a police report and take legal proceedings against your firm.
Amy: i hope that's not a threat
Amy: i hope that's not a threat
fatai: You try to scam me my hard earn profit.is it not??
fatai: Well that would be my next line of action,it is not a matter of threat..I have contacted my lawyer already.
fatai: Then I will proceed to NFA,SEC,FSA and Metropolitan Police...I am sure you are aware where Madorf is today.
Amy: fatai, you are choosing the wrong path. i noticed your complain and we will take all the necessary protection tools against your abuse of the trading system.
Amy: since you started to take legal action against UFXBank we will not serve you anymore and contact you through our lawyers
Amy: there is no argue ojn a 10000
fatai: Well,I know I never abuse the trading system and I have proofs.
Amy: there is no argue on a 1000$ deposit made by you
Amy: those funds are refunded back into your account (credit card)
fatai: What will happen to my profit???
fatai: Am not a fool.
Amy: regarding the rest, you already decided to take actions on your side and we will be forced to take actions on our side
Amy: no one ever called you a fool
Amy: i will disconnect the chat now and all future communication between us will be done through our lawyers
fatai: So that is it...After trying to pay 10% acct equity inorder not to make the withdrawal
Amy: this is your choice and we will follow it
fatai: If you think you can scam and take my hard earn profit,You are on the wrong path.
Amy: that is simply not true and i am sure you are writing it because you wish to use this as a "proof"
Amy: the company lawyers advise us not to contact you anymore
fatai: I Have all my trading records ND CLOSED POSIUTIONS ALREADY
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

dont hold your breath

I will hold you for your promise (-:
An apology from your side will be enough…
Soon enough everything will be resolved
:)

Thomas you should be the one apologizing for the way some of your clients have been treated and ignored. People do not remember "the good" - only the "the bad". And never forget that this(and other forums) will do their part exposing the truth about the quality of ANY Broker. I commend you for at least appearing here-NOW DO YOUR JOB ! You have clients that are wondering weather your company is legitimate-the problems described in previous posts are not trivial. They are business killers. I know a little about the Banking/Finance world and it takes seconds to minutes to verify ANY transaction - not days to weeks. I wonder Thomas-do u have any money invested through your company? The next post from you better be a positive resolution to issues already posted. Otherwise "soon enough" will be to late.:nerd:

Wow!

Thomas

LOL-Are u friggin idiot thommy? Or just a coward? Or possibly both? Why are threating to run away? Well - IMO - you have answered the question about the validity of your so called "company". Just another spineless dupe working for a criminal enterprise? What a load.:p

Ufxbank scam alert group on facebook,myspace,twitter and co.

Is it possible to get other members who have or is currently undergoing the same thing,so that we can form a group on major social networking sites(facebook,twitter n co) alerting people of this company??? So that other newbie could avoid going through the same thing in the near future.
Also on this groups am happy to share and post all trade records and conversation with other group members.

Back