• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
after further investigation on the responses and claims involved in this forum I will stop answering questions or comment in the forum.
Some of the comments and remarks are not objective and I don't intend to answer lairs and manipulative people with interest involved.

every trader with claims can approach me personally to Thomas@ufxbank.com or thomasforex@hotmail.com and I will gladly serve him/her best.
Adding fabricated emails is where I draw the line.

Thomas

You mean that you refuse to answer a simple and direct question about what one of your employees said.

The question is simple. Did UFX Bank hire a blackhat SEO firm and give them access to company servers in Israel, or was that story a work of fiction by a UFX Bank employee to try to avoid company responsibility for submitting fake reviews?

Suddenly deciding that answering important questions is beneath you strikes me as a major red flag. In the eyes of forex traders, running away when faced with a tough question shows a lot about a company.

So, will you strap on a pair and answer, or will you slither away like a typical scammer does when facing a difficult question?

UFX Scam

MR Thomas has suddely disappear to thin air,am sure it would be another member of UFXBANK that will come and cover up and try as much to answer those questions..Just as Mr Micheal did for Mr Theo,then Mr Thomas for Mr Micheal all of same UFXBANK??
I am still worry about these questions:
How are we sure it is not the same person impersonating to be Mr Micheal,Mr Thomas,Mr theo,Mr Danny,Ms Amy Walsh,Debi,Jullien,Mr Vincent??
Who will be next????

Do anybody know about the original physical location of this firm??

Is it possible to get their phyical address from their supose London address(A forward mail addy) from London Registered Offices??

u wont get their answer

I am afraid that thommy lost his balls. They must have ascended back from whence they came? Maybe his mommy could help with that? This load isnt even half a man. They are ALL criminals at this place and I pray that people would just google their name 1st-before committing funds.

I am afraid that thommy lost his balls. They must have ascended back from whence they came? Maybe his mommy could help with that? This load isnt even half a man. They are ALL criminals at this place and I pray that people would just google their name 1st-before committing funds.

Hey ernest8fingers, pls how do I attain the private rank so that FPA can help to claim my money??
Cheers.

firmly on your side

Hey ernest8fingers, pls how do I attain the private rank so that FPA can help to claim my money??
Cheers.

I believe its after you make x amount of posts? Check under FAQS page to be sure. FPA is your only hope(if there ever really was any?) Maybe 15 20 posts? We will all help you here( I will be the one berating their generations-lol) but you can NEVER give up? You ( and us ) lose if you bail-they win. I wish we could find their physical address and send some of my relatives over to "persuade" them out of their present incarnation though.:) BTW-you dont need good luck-you need the FPA. :)

I believe its after you make x amount of posts? Check under FAQS page to be sure. FPA is your only hope(if there ever really was any?) Maybe 15 20 posts? We will all help you here( I will be the one berating their generations-lol) but you can NEVER give up? You ( and us ) lose if you bail-they win. I wish we could find their physical address and send some of my relatives over to "persuade" them out of their present incarnation though.:) BTW-you dont need good luck-you need the FPA. :)

That info is well appreciated.
Cheers.

Hello, Thomas and everyone.

I confirmed my capital was repaid today.

I hope that UFX Bank improve customer services and be understood by customers.

A victory!

Hello, Thomas and everyone.

I confirmed my capital was repaid today.

I hope that UFX Bank improve customer services and be understood by customers.

FPA to the rescue? You better believe it! I am 100% sure that participation in this thread is what contributed most to your glorious recovery. I would only retract one word in all my posts on this thread- CRIMINAL - everything else stays. They obviously came to their senses and "did the right thing". Hope they will continue? Battle won ? Who knows- only time will tell their true intentions but I will admit its a good start in the right direction and maybe they can recoup some of their tarnished image. :)

Hello,
After I wrote warning about UFX Bank, and Thomas noticed it.
It was not a mistake that I put out the claim to this thread.
This thread was very useful for my problem solving.
It is true that their correspondence was not good.
And, they try to improve correspondence.
First of all, I wish all customer's problems to solve.

Back