• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
I believe its after you make x amount of posts? Check under FAQS page to be sure. FPA is your only hope(if there ever really was any?) Maybe 15 20 posts? We will all help you here( I will be the one berating their generations-lol) but you can NEVER give up? You ( and us ) lose if you bail-they win. I wish we could find their physical address and send some of my relatives over to "persuade" them out of their present incarnation though.:) BTW-you dont need good luck-you need the FPA. :)

Hey ernest8fingers, Pls I think I have met the requirement for upgrading to private,who do i contact pls???
Cheers.

i am just a nobody

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page on this site. BTW-I am a nobody and the Assistant Moderator should be your contact of choice. We have UFX"Bank" in our crosshairs concerning your problem as well - already 2 members have gotten restitution from these "people" as a result of their participation on this site. i am sure your turn will come.:)

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page on this site. BTW-I am a nobody and the Assistant Moderator should be your contact of choice. We have UFX"Bank" in our crosshairs concerning your problem as well - already 2 members have gotten restitution from these "people" as a result of their participation on this site. i am sure your turn will come.:)

Thank you very much.

Hey ernest8fingers, Pls I think I have met the requirement for upgrading to private,who do i contact pls???
Cheers.

Hi Gbenguze,you are already a private member of this wonderful forum.I hope you will now let Ernest be?

To the Ufx bank fraud,it is quite unfortunate but i think you where carried away by the 50% bonus which for me was too good to be true.As a typical 9ja,you should have thought twice before risking you money with such people. Anyway,the fight is still on-going and it is either those thieves pay you and every other customer of theirs who are FPA members or the company will be blacklisted

Last edited:
Hi Gbenguze,you are already a private member of this wonderful forum.I hope you will now let Ernest be?

To the Ufx bank fraud,it is quite unfortunate but i think you where carried away by the 50% bonus which for me was too good to be true.As a typical 9ja,you should have thought twice before risking you money with such people. Anyway,the fight is still on-going and it is either those thieves pay you and every other customer of theirs who are FPA members or the company will be blacklisted

LMAO! Ure definitely right but at same time if you consider their terms of having to trade 50 standard lot size(5,000,000 units) u'll think the broker will definitely make their own gain and at the same time keep the customer and probably increase the number of their clients. To me I think the broker makes more money from spreads when u trade more,the broker should be happy if a trader makes profit because the chances of trading more will increases, but I doubt if that is the case these days.
Its quite unfortunate that most of them counter your order,wishing you lose money thereby making more money from your trades and the spreads.And if the 20/80 win/lose trader statistics is true,they have 80% chances of make money from your trades excluding the spreads by counter your position.

Though my CC fundings were all remitted back, they still havent remitted the profits I made.

its been 2 weeks and to date NO response, no money, nothing.

Hi All
My name is Thomas and I am opening the door for all “client relations issues” with UFXBank Traders.
I read the reviews in "ForexPeaceArmy" and I want to thank all the loyal UFXBAnk Traders and I would like to talk with the disappointed ones.
Let this to be a direct line of communication between traders and me in order to discuss any questions, remarks or complains about UFXBank. I set a goal of 100% clients satisfaction and I plan to achieve it.

Please feel free to write me at :

Thomas@ufxbank.com

or connect to me through msn :

Thomasforex@hotmail.com.

Best Regards,

Thomas.
hi mr. thomas
I HAVE SENT MESSAGE THROUG UR HOTMAIL
PLS. REPLY ME

MY COMPLAIN IS WRETTEN AT THE SITE , AND I WILL SEND IT TO U AGAIN

Have you contacted them by chat?

Chat personnel dont have any idea.
Just done so a few mins ago telling me to come back monday..

OR. they are ignoring/delaying it for another week/month...

Back