• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company

jtfx

Private, 1st Class
I opened an account at UFXBank last november.

I funded the account using Credit Card as it was very convenient and fast. After several trades, i was profitable and decided to withdraw.

After 3 weeks, withdrawal is still unprocessed. A certain Nigel from their financial department claims my Credit Card refuses to accept the payment/refund. Why will my Credit Card refuse? I told them to put that in writing so I can submit it to my Credit Card for investigation and Nigel claims he cant do that.

I have been using my Credit Card to fund and withdraw my FXCM account for several months now with no problem. How was it that ufxbank, on first attempt fails to process it?

There is only one word to describe this company: SCAM

They are only using this as an excuse not to pay you. Don't believe them and do what you have to do to get your money back. It is a common trick among unscrupulous brokers to blame it on anything not to remit funds.

A few minutes ago, they called up threatening to sue me.

No problem; bring it on. Sue me so we bring this into the light in full view for everyone to see.

UFXBank is scamming me of my deposits and profits.

Last edited:
That was the funny part.
When I asked, "Nigel" could not elaborate other than claim "forgery" and vague stated about "writing on the internet". I am assuming what I posted as a review of them.

They have disabled my account as well. No problem. I keep a screen shot of my account and trades made already.

Does anyone know how to send CYSEC and FSA about this company?

I would also contact your credit card provider and start a fraud claim with them to refund your original investment. All depends on the cc provider accepting a claim this late, but if you document everthing they just might accept it.

It would be a stretch, but I would also claim my profits as part of the "original purchase" to see it they will go after that also.

At least the cc provider will spank them as a bad merchant.

Get everything in writing from everyone no matter what they say. If the broker refuses to provide, they are leaving themselves open to real legal issues down the road. I also send an email after every contact conversation starting with "As per our discussion on xx/yy at hh:mm, the following is my understanding...... I would also start posting on every group you can find. Make sure you 'cc' them so they know you mean business. When doing this, be sure to include the names of everyone you have a contact with.

I was scammed by them too...

Hello,

I send $3000 to them using credit card.

I noticed that they are scam broker,
And I sent e-mail to withdraw my deposit many times.
But they are ignoring my e-mail now.:shocked:
What can I do for it?

Thomas UFXBank

Hi All
My name is Thomas and I am opening the door for all “client relations issues” with UFXBank Traders.
I read the reviews in "ForexPeaceArmy" and I want to thank all the loyal UFXBAnk Traders and I would like to talk with the disappointed ones.
Let this to be a direct line of communication between traders and me in order to discuss any questions, remarks or complains about UFXBank. I set a goal of 100% clients satisfaction and I plan to achieve it.

Please feel free to write me at :

Thomas@ufxbank.com

or connect to me through msn :

Thomasforex@hotmail.com.

Best Regards,

Thomas.

Thomas, any response to clarifying whether the blackhat SEO company UFX Bank hired had access to UFX Bank servers or was your representative Cedrick Toledano just making up a lie about what parts of UFX Bank's computer system in order to evade responsibility for fake reviews that were really left by company employees?

Your CMO failed to give a final answer to that question in this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../7640-ufx-banks-fake-reviews-forum-posts.html

As long as we're on the subject, why would UFX bank hire an SEO company that didn't even have proper contact info? Or, is the whole "It's not our fault. We hired a bad company that did bad things." line that Cedrick was selling just a total work of fiction on the part of one of UFX Bank's employees?

Please respond it.

Hello, Thomas

I send you the e-mail.
Please respond it:shocked:
I want to withdraw early.
There is still no response from UFX Bank.

I opened my account through support member Danny Edwards and Amy Walsh

Their e-mails are amy@ufxbank.com and Danny@ufxbank.com.
The automatic delivery mail has reached from Amy still.
Isn't this person an employee of UFX Bank?

At first, I received direct telephone call and e-mail from Danny.
I don't know why my information leaked. It is another problem.

Thomas is responding to this issue seriously now.
I will confirm their withdrawal. Please wait 2 or 3 days.

Last edited:
Back