1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ufxbank

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by bassem4, Mar 28, 2011.

1. bassem4

bassem4 Recruit

they do not let me get my money back
    they use excuses
    i stuck with them
    bad treatment
    one of their excuses is that they already send your money and when you get into bank account you find nothing then they let you check again and again with you bank
    :shocked:

2. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Recruit

Apply the easy tests to reveal scammers

It is obvious that these guys are scammers as you can apply the test of four simple steps to reveal scammers in my post earlier today called "simple test to reveal scammers. On their webpage they do not even show that they are a company, so you don't even know if they are a legal person i.e. from the information on their webpage you are dealing with a banana or a bicycle. They don't show that they are an incorporated company, which is someone you can legitimately deal with. They also don't show exactly which country they are incorporated in, so you don't know which jurisdiction you can take action against them in. It is simply amazing that people fall for their scam. It upsets me that people send money to a ghost. People are so naïve and they need basic legal and business knowledge to avoid dealing with Internet ghosts. What is their company name? Where is the company incorporated? Which country's legal system can you use to take legal action against them?

3. neri03

neri03 Recruit

All who want to sue them please send me email to:
    neri03@gmail.com
    I know how to get them, but we need more people to sue them.