UFXMarkets.com Cheated me So Badly!!! They don`t let me take out money!!

crkthota

Recruit
Hello Mate,

Am from London ,UK UFXMarkets called me to join in their trade so I opened the basic account with $500 ...miss guided me with false trade trusting them i went in loss. Because my account went in minus asked me again and again to add more money finally I invested extra $1050 to totally I invested $1550 and received a bonus of total $255 on the whole.. Some reasons I feel the experts (account manager) to misguide me false trades so I lost most of the money and after the loss I have balance over $760 after the loss of $788 and the bonus $255.

Some reason I feel fishy because every time they are after me to upgrade my account from basic to Gold account and asking for more money in each and every call. They only want to do marketing by saying we help you to make more money but in fact its a scam. Finally I did little bit of more research and found this this site. I really need your help in getting back my money the balance is currently $768 where my investment was £1550 by misguiding me UFXMarket accountants and staff played a bad game.......

Experts Please HELP me!!! Its Crazy scandal :mad:

Thanks.

Why did you keep following the advice of "experts" who kept guiding you into bad trades?

What were you trading?

Unfortunately it is standard procedure with this broker.
Even if they give some good advice in the beginning, they are known for their kiss of death:mad: Meaning they can grow your account by 200% with some good trades, but they will finally get you to deposit more money and then kaboom!!!!!

I don't think there is a way to get the money you lost, because you placed the trades from your side. Just get what is remaining in your account and run fast. I hope they will give it to you, because they even make it hard to let clients withdraw their money.

This is the game that brokers play, its their job to convince customers to deposit money. If you do deposit money and you place some bad trades there is no way you can get your money back. I don't think that this is to be consider a scam. The broker may use aggressive marketing tactics but its all part of the game. If you don't like them calling you and requesting you to deposit more money just close your account. Now they do have to let you withdraw the remaining b/ce of your account.

UFX has a history of complaints at the FPA regarding aggressive tactics to encourage clients to take risky trades.

See if you can get your remaining balance back.

UFX has a history of complaints at the FPA regarding aggressive tactics to encourage clients to take risky trades.

See if you can get your remaining balance back.

what do you mean about if you can
this site is helpful in issue like this or no

The FPA can be helpful - if a broker realizes that a mistake has been made and wants to repair the damage they are doing to their own reputation.

If a broker doesn't care, then public complaints still serve a crucial purpose - to warn other traders to avoid the bad brokers.

Send them a link to this thread. Invite them to publicly address the issues.

What were the "experts" advising you to trade?

what do you mean about if you can
this site is helpful in issue like this or no

We do help traders as much as we can to get their money from scam brokers.
As Pharaoh mentioned, if the broker doesn't really care about their reputation (Unfortunately many cases), then there is nothing we can do about it.
Many scam brokers decide on an "expiry" date and try to get as many deposits as possible. If they are not regulated, then there is nothing stooping them from falling off the web!!!
FigFx was a recent example.

In the specific case, the trader actually placed the trades himself. Even if that was a recommendation, you can not claim your money back. There is no guarantee in Forex. As I mentioned previously, we have seen this happening in the past and it will happen in the future. Do not take advice from this Broker, because they will make you loose your money!
They found a way to scam people and get away with it. They will probably say: "read the risk warning we have on our website. This was just a recommendation and you can take it or leave it. It is up to you"

Back